If I wrote a book or make films would y'all really care or think people would care?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh we got enough weird truckers out here. Ever thought about learning some networking?
the trucking industry is dying and what do u mean theyre weird. they seem the most normal to me

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Naw u give off very strong Eeyore, Chuckie from the rugrats vibes.
Just seem like a low energy, pessimistic hater.......

......Ay u wanna kno wat, it's a market for folks like that...so I take that back, do ya thang pimp. You'd be surprised at how much the hater is lowkey a hero.

Look at how far it's taken the likes of Star, Charlamagne, that blonde bytch 50 used to mess wit(cant remember her name), Skip Bayless, Howard Stern, etc etc.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
First of all you gotta wanna do shyt for yourself. Who cares if anyone else cares as long as you care.

Second, if you do it and promote it on TheColi, you'll be welcomed with daps+reps, promotion, and honest criticism. Ever since the one user, I forgot his name unfortunately, made that series of books and cartoons it's been clear that TheColi is willing to support one another in getting this money and just accomplishing things as a whole. It shows how much we can really get done when we put our minds to it.

So if you wanna do it, do it. If you don't, then don't.

Was gonna post somethingvalong the lines of this.

Daps
Do it.
Especially if ur not going to go to therapy.
Dont worry about whether or not people will support. Although i think they will.