If Iran seriously gets a nuke, what do you want the USA to seriously do?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Name another society in the region remotely similar to what the West values in the region.

I'll wait. :sas1:
Name a mammal with a duck bill that isn't a platypus. I'll wait.

Why do you always try to deflect from offering a line of logic behind your shytty arguments with some non-sequitur red herring of a question?

Explain how the U.S. unwavering support of Israel adds value that is worth the cost. "They are like us ideologically" is not a valid answer unless you can make a rational argument to explain how them being like us ideologically provides some added benefit that outweighs the cost of the billions we give them annually and the geopolitical blowback we get from it.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Thats like saying I should join the police force unless I'm an anarchist :mjlol:
When and how is Iran ever been a treat to America? On the contrary it's one of the most modern and stable states in the region. It's also the only country Muslim country with Jews. As they both allow entry and have direct flights . The only people who don't like Iran are the super nut cases in the region who have bombed America countless times.....you know....Saudi Arabia.

Syria was secular and also one of the most modern.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Name another society in the region remotely similar to what the West values in the region.

I'll wait. :sas1:
You might want to read up on people that have been to Tehran. It's pretty amazing I hear. Second to tel aviv. Persians have a totally different mindset than Arabs

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You might want to read up on people that have been to Tehran. It's pretty amazing I hear. Second to tel aviv. Persians have a totally different mindset than Arabs
Oh no doubt. I hear Iran is fairly dope...restrictive...but its apparently definitely better than Iraq, Saudi Arabia, or Syria at the moment. It may not touch lebanon or turkey or the UAE though :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Name a mammal with a duck bill that isn't a platypus. I'll wait.

Why do you always try to deflect from offering a line of logic behind your shytty arguments with some non-sequitur red herring of a question?

Explain how the U.S. unwavering support of Israel adds value that is worth the cost. "They are like us ideologically" is not a valid answer unless you can make a rational argument to explain how them being like us ideologically provides some added benefit that outweighs the cost of the billions we give them annually and the geopolitical blowback we get from it.

Because. Its another partner we can use to further our aims of securing regional interests that benefit our economic dominance (which is incredibly important) and global world-view of how societies that should be run.

And yes. Ideology matters. Ask the UK and Canada.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When and how is Iran ever been a treat to America? On the contrary it's one of the most modern and stable states in the region. It's also the only country Muslim country with Jews. As they both allow entry and have direct flights . The only people who don't like Iran are the super nut cases in the region who have bombed America countless times.....you know....Saudi Arabia.

Syria was secular and also one of the most modern.

Lets not pretend that Iran and the US weren't having dog-fights in the 80s in the gulf and haven't been on some bullshyt by dabbling with AQ Khan, state-funded terrorism, and a whole host of other types of fukkery in the region.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Lets not pretend that Iran and the US weren't having dog-fights in the 80s in the gulf and haven't been on some bullshyt by dabbling with AQ Khan, state-funded terrorism, and a whole host of other types of fukkery in the region.
No ones done more fukkery and terrorism in the region than America. nikka we were just arming Isis last year :wtf: now we're practically doing air raids for Syria. Libya is still fukked up and Iraq can't even defend itself from rebels who we armed. We got 2 people we armed and trained killing each other, show me who Iran has done that too.

Khan is Pakistani and ask me why we're currently begging Iran's Qasem Soleimani for assistance in Iraq when back in 2009 we warned anyone talking to him would get hit with sanctions :mjlolz:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
i don't care, all i know is when the shyt hits the fan, i'm going to africa
:ufdup:

...i can only hope people don't fukk with us there, but repeatedly this is wrong.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Because. Its another partner we can use to further our aims of securing regional interests that benefit our economic dominance (which is incredibly important) and global world-view of how societies that should be run.

And yes. Ideology matters. Ask the UK and Canada.
More vague, meaningless generalities.

What specifically are these "regional interests" we're securing by being Israel's sugar daddy, and how exactly are they worth the cost of $3 billion per year spent in aid and military subsidization, and the enormous amount of geopolitical blowback that comes with the unwavering support of a regime that has committed countless human rights violations and disregarded several U.N. resolutions?

Don't duck or deflect. Answer with specifics or don't even bother clicking post reply.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No ones done more fukkery and terrorism in the region than America. nikka we were just arming Isis last year :wtf: now we're practically doing air raids for Syria.
Can't have it both ways fam. These are difficult decisions. Assad had to go but ya'll don't like the options of how to get that done, now do you? :stopitslime:

Libya is still fukked up and Iraq can't even defend itself from rebels who we armed. We got 2 people we armed and trained killing each other, show me who Iran has done that too.
Libya brought that on itself. The US can only do so much. Iraq is the low-hanging fruit here. I'll ignore that tripe from you

Iran? Iran has threatened access to energy reserves and their neighbors. Thats not very productive in the grand scheme of things.

Khan is Pakistani and ask me why we're currently begging Iran's Qasem Soleimani for assistance in Iraq when back in 2009 we warned anyone talking to him would get hit with sanctions :mjlolz:

Because AQ Khan is the one who provided the Iranians with key plans to start their nuke program. Same with Iraq (before being scrapped)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
More vague, meaningless generalities.

What specifically are these "regional interests" we're securing by being Israel's sugar daddy, and how exactly are they worth the cost of $3 billion per year spent in aid and military subsidization, and the enormous amount of geopolitical blowback that comes with the unwavering support of a regime that has committed countless human rights violations and disregarded several U.N. resolutions?

Don't duck or deflect. Answer with specifics or don't even bother clicking post reply.

What regional interests do we secure?

Better access as a jump off point to russian aggression.

Better access to regulating energy markets

Better access to maintaining shipping routes through the persian/arabian gulf and the suez canal

AND an ideological partner in a very opposite part of the world.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Can't have it both ways fam. These are difficult decisions. Assad had to go but ya'll don't like the options of how to get that done, now do you? :stopitslime:
Assad needed to go ???? Says who????he was killing the very people we're killing now!!!!!! nikka said Sunni rebels were causing civil unrest, we helped with that, after more US training them cats went ballistic now we're air raiding them. I don't think you know anything about the region ...ill help you out -Robert Fisk - read his shyt ASAP.

Libya brought that on itself. The US can only do so much.
No it didn't. Libya was stable under kaddafi and he was killing al queda rebels.....the same ones that bombed our embassy!!!!

Iran? Iran has threatened access to energy reserves and their neighbors. Thats not very productive in the grand scheme of things.
Ok now you're trolling. They threatened to shut down access to strait AFTER we threatened to bomb them for no reason. And out them on an access of evil list despite them being one of the first countries to sympathize and assist with 9/11. Iran has never threatened the US in any way shape or form despite the fukked up shyt we did during the shah regime. We're just made they don't allow any foreigners to have control over their resources and don't kneel to cacs . They're not a member of OPEC

Because AQ Khan is the one who provided the Iranians with key plans to start their nuke program. Same with Iraq (before being scrapped)
So? It's fair game after allowing Israel to keep there's, once you do that you should know an Islamic country will aim to get it. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran has nukes, they have the shahab-4 for a reason.

None is touching Iran. Iran has never lost a war in modern times and never been invaded - it's impossible and they have a defense treaty with neighboring Russia. Why do you think we never talk about bombing them? Zero excercises with mock invasions or air raids? Israel has and in every mock air raid they fail.

You better check the size of Iran because its fukking massive and they have full control in the M.E. on command they can turn the entire region into an angry hornets nest that would make Isis look like Boy Scouts .

Iran is also the only Muslim country to conduct successful assassinations in US soil....even Mossad and saudi agents respect the Iranian guards.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this ain no joke nikka. they got us distracted to talk about iran. i'm like fuq iran nikka i'm worried about you. this nikka don't even make no fuqqin sense:russ::bryan:..

what thread are we in:why:... official worst poster of the year awards :usure::mjpls: