If Kurt Angle doesn't return to the WWE it will be tragedy

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
If the 'E were really concerned for his health, they'd sign him & force him not to wrestle rather than going elsewhere to wrestle and slowly kill himself.

He could easily be a manager, authority figure on TV, color commentator, trainer or anything else. Let him wrestle maybe once or twice a year on a special occasion, if he really wants to wrestle.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
If the 'E were really concerned for his health, they'd sign him & force him not to wrestle rather than going elsewhere to wrestle and slowly kill himself.

He could easily be a manager, authority figure on TV, color commentator, trainer or anything else. Let him wrestle maybe once or twice a year on a special occasion, if he really wants to wrestle.

Agree with all of this

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
I'll slate WWE for many things but they deserve a lot of praise for this! Cant believe people are slating WWE for not signing him to stop him wrestling elsewhere to keep him safe :russ: you dudes will slate the E for anything. Pay a drug addict money to do nothing for you just to stop them working anywhere else brehs :russ: guarantee WWE offered or payed for some of his rehab anyways.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I'll slate WWE for many things but they deserve a lot of praise for this! Cant believe people are slating WWE for not signing him to stop him wrestling elsewhere to keep him safe :russ: you dudes will slate the E for anything. Pay a drug addict money to do nothing for you just to stop them working anywhere else brehs :russ: guarantee WWE offered or payed for some of his rehab anyways.

I'd sign him just to do all the comedy shyt he used to do as a manager/commentator :yeshrug:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im :manny: about the whole thing, you cant know Vince personally constantly talk about how you'll never go back to the WWE and then expect to be welcomed back with opened arms.

I'd be all for it if its not a full time schedule simply because i'd hate to see him having matches with people he's already had matches with (show, kane and henry)