If Kurt Angle doesn't return to the WWE it will be tragedy

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would it be nice to see Angle come back to the WWE? Yes. He could add a lot either as a trainer at the Performance Center or as a performer on a limited schedule. Barring either of those, he's definitely worthy of a HOF induction.

Do I blame WWE for apparently not showing interest? No. The guy is a mess, and I'm not talking about the "OMG Kurt Angle is going to literally die in the ring if he takes one more bump" propaganda that the sheets have been spreading ever since he left the WWE. I'm talking about mentally. He's a crazy alcoholic and drug addict. Even if he's sober right now, I still wouldn't trust him. It's only a matter of time before he slips and something awful happens.

If he was serious about coming back to WWE, he should not re-up with TNA and then focus on staying on healthy and sober. If he can show he can do that for a year or so, then maybe WWE should consider working with him.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Kurt Angle is not going back to WWE to be no damn trainer at WWE's performance center:dead:he still wants to wrestle, he believes he can and I want to see it. I know it's different circumstances but how is it dudes on here who so badly want to see Sting wrestle in WWE but don't give a damn if Kurt goes back?:dwillhuh:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Kurt Angle is not going back to WWE to be no damn trainer at WWE's performance center:dead:he still wants to wrestle, he believes he can and I want to see it. I know it's different circumstances but how is it dudes on here who so badly want to see Sting wrestle in WWE but don't give a damn if Kurt goes back?:dwillhuh:

Because Sting has proven himself NOT to be a mental and physical wreck who doesn't care if he walks in five years (and people don't even want Sting back that badly).

Angle's held together by hopes and wishes at this point. Not to mention that it looks like he's already burned his final bridge by trying to pull a fast one on Triple H. Combine all of that with the fact that the WWE schedule and wrestling style would put him in traction in a matter of weeks (let's not talk about the possibility of his addictions flaring up) and thanks, but no thanks on an Angle return.

The day this "I wish Angle was back in WWE" talk dies will be one of the happier days in my life.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Because Sting has proven himself NOT to be a mental and physical wreck who doesn't care if he walks in five years (and people don't even want Sting back that badly).

Angle's held together by hopes and wishes at this point. Not to mention that it looks like he's already burned his final bridge by trying to pull a fast one on Triple H. Combine all of that with the fact that the WWE schedule and wrestling style would put him in traction in a matter of weeks (let's not talk about the possibility of his addictions flaring up) and thanks, but no thanks on an Angle return.

The day this "I wish Angle was back in WWE" talk dies will be one of the happier days in my life.[/QUOTE]
:dwillhuh:

:mjcry:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
How is handling Kurt Angle any different from handling Ric Flair? They go out of their way to cater to Flair, but can't do the same for Angle? Flair got JR fired, and they're still keeping him around :mindblown:

Actually, I'm not totally sure about this one. Does he still owe Vince money or something? It might just be that he has good relations with Vince and Triple H, to be honest.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is handling Kurt Angle any different from handling Ric Flair? They go out of their way to cater to Flair, but can't do the same for Angle? Flair got JR fired, and they're still keeping him around :mindblown:

Flair shouldn't be there either, honestly. He's an embarrassment but gets a lot of leeway because HHH stans for him.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside

The day this "I wish Angle was back in WWE" talk dies will be one of the happier days in my life.

muthafukkas like u r the worst. nikka u dont own the company... u watch the show. let them figue all that out, u dont know shyt about him or his life, just second hand information.

even if he were to return and got back on whatever the fukk he was using, how does that impact your viewing experience??? U sound like a fukking sheep spewing empty PG rhetoric.

Majority of the years we watched wrestling, all them mufukkas was on drugs, drunk etc. and we didnt even fukking know. I would even argue that wrestling as whole was better when it was scumbucket profession that only psycho's, addicts and misfits got into.

That's whats missing, them nikkas used to play there demons out in front of the masses, some of them fell but im sure wrestling has saved quite a few lives, because these nikkas jump off 20 feet high steel cages into a ply wood covered mattress for our enjoyment. You gotta be a off to be a great wrestler.

I'd rather King Kurt than these bland neutered performers we have today.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
How is handling Kurt Angle any different from handling Ric Flair? They go out of their way to cater to Flair, but can't do the same for Angle?
Ric Flair is an all-time GOAT AND Haitch's idol AND never tried to screw the WWE like Angle did

So no, they cant do the same for him.
full

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
who gives a shyt about kurt in WWE. So we can see shytty matches with 5 moves of doom and the other 90% punch kicks? :mjlol:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Today is the end of his current contract.

To be honest, I don't think they want it back in WWE. So I guess Monday we'll see a picture of him shaking hands with Dixie again, or he'll go the cuckold way and be announced as the first talent signed for GFW.