If Lipstick Alley & Thecoli had a Conversation It Would Look Like This

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
Pretty good representation of some LSA posters but I feel like the guy who's standing in as the coli should've been more aggressive in his beliefs. In the past year or so I've been reading here I've mentally had to be like this :whoa::mjtf: quiiiite often.
You joined in 2015 and just started posting right now. :unimpressed:

Sure. :unimpressed:

This is totally normal. :unimpressed:

Nobody will think anything about this. :unimpressed:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
You joined in 2015 and just started posting right now. :unimpressed:

Sure. :unimpressed:

This is totally normal. :unimpressed:

Nobody will think anything about this. :unimpressed:

I created my account back then and forgot about it. I've been lurking/reading TLR for over a year now and finally found my log in information aka the email I signed up with back then. :blessed:

I love comparing the threads and responses here with LSA, getting some male insight into things.
6b7e3e6421f12dade5bfb1eb46fec5d5.gif

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I created my account back then and forgot about it. I've been lurking/reading TLR for over a year now and finally found my log in information aka the email I signed up with back then. :blessed:

I love comparing the threads and responses here with LSA, getting some male insight into things.
6b7e3e6421f12dade5bfb1eb46fec5d5.gif
Is it true all the women on LSA secretly want to date a coli nikka?
0AG6fLy.png

If not why do so many of y'all come here?
:jbhmm:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Is it true all the women on LSA secretly want to date a coli nikka?
0AG6fLy.png

If not why do so many of y'all come here?
:jbhmm:

I bet SOME of them do due to the fact that a few of you guys already came over to LSA and got exposed for sleeping with some fonts. :sas2:
Now they would never admit that but :pachaha:

I can't speak for anyone else but I heard about the coli a few years ago because some ladies on LSA kept dragging y'all so naturally I had to come over and lurk. I've determined that there are crazy insane fonts over there and over here but some threads are so entertaining on both sites I can't stay away.