If Net Neutrality is gutted then it's gonna suck as a internet paying customer

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I hope your right, but you don't see how corrupt washington DC has become money talks the people can die for all they care... either money or violence is the only thing which changes anything...:francis:

With politicians and celebs getting outed on a daily basis, it's just a matter of time for the domino effect on big time companies like Comcast. If anything, the lawsuits from half of the country along with companies being pissed because the FCC is touching their money, I wouldn't be surprised if there was dirt about to be spread concerning Pai or even some ISPs being like :hubie:. Plus, it would take a while for those rulesets to be implemented and by that time IF it happens, there could be a new opposition for the gutting of Net Neutrality. My only fear of all of this is the fact that privacy will be affected as it has slowly happen with social networking being wild intrusive. Damn the nickel and diming, I don't want my ISP to know where I shyt at:gucci:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Basically they can censor content, throttle your connection speeds, fukk with your netflix and charge you an extra fee on top of just paying for the regular internet use. They can monitor everything you do and every website you go to... So now they have the option of charging you in your bill for how long you visit certain websites and other shyt it's crazy. ajit pai gave them the keys to the kingdom so now they can nickel and dime you to death. So instead of just paying for an internet bill look to see an increase on just using the very data to surf the net..:francis:

yo this is fukking wild. Y'all better get together and shut this shyt down. unified canceling of all service providers. They need to stop playing.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i stay in CA. Governor already wants to become its own nation ( :heh: ) and he already tweeted that CA wont make this change and is part of the lawsuit to sue the FCC. :whew:

I think it may come down to state laws at the end if shyt does get ugly. Otherwise it will be declined for the 3rd time. But the fact that it got this far is the issue. The panel that voted for this may as well sign their careers away cuz they definitely not gonna be re-elected

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
You can start your own internet (not kidding)
Basically they can censor content, throttle your connection speeds, fukk with your netflix and charge you an extra fee on top of just paying for the regular internet use. They can monitor everything you do and every website you go to... So now they have the option of charging you in your bill for how long you visit certain websites and other shyt it's crazy. ajit pai gave them the keys to the kingdom so now they can nickel and dime you to death. So instead of just paying for an internet bill look to see an increase on just using the very data to surf the net..:francis:
So basically what cell phone providers do?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So basically what cell phone providers do?

In a way but they are now in complete control... We used to just pay for data and they don't have much say so over what we can watch, do or say... Now they can control, manipulate, erase your existance from the net, your posts, throttle your speeds, they can find out who you are and fukk with your shyt, and basically charge people fees on top of data fees... so not like cell phone providers...:francis: they can even black out your web site if they feel like it

teacher

All Star
Daps
I'm reading about Net Neutrality right now and if it were to be removed it'd completely suck. You'd end up having cable TV like payment plans with tiers for different internet content and throttling for data usage.

I don't pay for cable TV and haven't for a decade now and the internet is mainly what I use for everything.

Don't you live with your parents? How about ever....:comeon:I'm pretty sure carpetgate was at your mom's crib :usure:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't you live with your parents? How about ever....:comeon:I'm pretty sure carpetgate was at your mom's crib :usure:
Look at you tryna clown, I have my own floor, pay my own electricity, pay for Fios internet for the whole house to use and I pay for my own groceries and utilities.

I have never payed cable because I don't use or watch tv hardly ever. When we moved I never got cable installed on my floor. I've been here for pretty much a decade.

Now though I pay for PS Vue for my parents though and I don't even use it myself. Don't make an ass outta yourself assuming nikka ole "mwen te we'w nan shoprite ap mande pou kob" ass nikka :ufdup:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Look at you tryna clown, I have my own floor, pay my own electricity, pay for Fios internet for the whole house to use and I pay for my own groceries and utilities.

I have never payed cable because I don't use or watch tv hardly ever. When we moved I never got cable installed on my floor. I've been here for pretty much a decade.

Now though I pay for PS Vue for my parents though and I don't even use it myself. Don't make an ass outta yourself assuming nikka ole "mwen te we'w nan shoprite ap mande pou kob" ass nikka :ufdup:
I see so many discrepancies here that I'll just bookmark this meal and feast at a later time :birdman: