If nikkas put half the energy that they spend chasing bytches, they would probably rule. . .

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the american economy

Because were the ones that drive culture, style....were the influencers...but instead of owning our ideas and creations...we give it away for free and then get mad when were not being broken off. Black people make everybody rich except black people...noisey, complex, vice( to a degree), BET, social media trends. Were the ones that create american culture, the jokes, art, fashion styles, music of course but we don't own any of it. Some engineer out and silicon valley will just take our shyt and turn it into a billion dollars and then not hire no nikkas. Or some hipster trust cac will move to Brooklyn and have mommy and daddy invest in a magazine company and they'll have these dumb ass rappers give all their shyt away for free...and they'll get rich off it. Dat piff is disgusting, how do u create a mixtape and upload it on there for free? and make them rich off all your and your teams labor? and fukk promotion because u can market yourself now and cut out the middle man.

Look at the hair industry, and I blame black women for that...If you're in the black hair industry as a BW u should create styles, salons, products, stores etc...but instead u take yo dumbass to the Asians and arabs and make them rich...smh

We could have our own tech companies, creative companies, hair stores etc....then we wouldn't have to worry about some fat ass white guy, that look like Kevin James, who can barely read or write judging us in a interview for a meager 11 dollar an hour wage. Here it is hes making 80 k being the manager of nikkas and spics, doing all the hard labor, while hes sitting on his ass... talking shyt, and he cant even tie his shoes and chew gum at the same time.

nikkas need to stop chasing p*ssy man, like seriously, I hate how 80% of any conversation with black men is about p*ssy...Look at the coli, y'all nikkas love p*ssy, y'all r obsessed with sex. Where are the threads about chasing dreams, or progressing in life? when nikkas start talking to me about p*ssy I already write them off in my head as a potential ally...u just became a customer when u started talking box or sports...that's another thing man, if you're broke and watch sports, you're a fukking idiot man...fukk do u care who win the ship nikka? better get a plan together. I digress, but Brothers gotta stop chasing p*ssy , it'll be here forever..and its been proven for the right price you can get all the young box that u want...

Bros chase p*ssy 24/7, then wonder why women dont respect them...or why their dream girl is fukking Ted the cac that look like Adam Sandler at her job...well maybe if u had something going, It would give u some leverage and some power. Some nikkas are fly enough to get a bytch off apperence but most arent, so the avg nikka gonna have to be smart and have economic standing...or else u gonna be at the bus stop to work your 6:00 PM shift at Walmart, and somebody gonna hit a puddle and splash u. Don't no smart bytch want a broke mothafukka via 2016...If u cant feed her, then that's not yo chick...she belong to the game

But seriously I think anybody not trying to do nothing cant complain about white supremacy, because If you're just working some bullshyt job, and spending all ya money on bullshyt, then u deserve your fate...and If u cant do it by yourself, u should find some like minded ppl...and y'all create y'all own shyt together. If not don't complain about the system, because non blacks play the game the way its meant to be played

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX

Real shyt....i've said before that if nikkas put half as much energy into chasing entrepreneurship as we put into chasing p*ssy, sneakers, pipe dreams of going pro out of high school, rapping, etc there would be more progress collectively

right, they aint trying to hear you tho