luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
The biggest misstep in Roman's downfall was that everyone figured Daniel Bryan wasn't as injured as he seemed. His Rumble win was tainted because people thought the corpse of Daniel Bryan (I love :bryan:, btw) was good to go and that he'd get a shot at being champion again. Once they turned on him at the Rumble after D-Bry got eliminated earlier than expected, there was almost no coming back, save for him getting a chance to rock the only other guys who get more hate (also in part b/c of Daniel Bryan): Triple H & Sheamus.

They took the whole Daniel Bryan thing so far into consideration that they forgot what got Roman love while he was in the Shield. It was that ANYONE could get that work without warning.

If Rome just went around fukking people up without explanation at any given moment, he'd be over again because that's what he did in The Shield. Everyone loves a bad ass face (a la Brock). :brawk:

Making him into the new D-Bry isn't the way. Have him come out during a Big Show/Heath Slater match and fukk them up to get on the mic and tell HHH that there's no show til he gets what he wants.

Then, have him spear LON members through random shyt backstage before ambushing Sheamus.

Get Stephanie after a slap and put her up for a table powerbomb until Trips comes out.

Dude would be a made man. :yeshrug:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I love Roman and I hope he gets that title back. I'm still mad that he will be a 3x champ in such a small amount of time though. I don't want his reign to be rushed and that's what they're doing. I want Roman Reigns to be a legit memorable champion. I know he has it in him to be great but damn WWE keeps messing it up for him. I would love for him to be a heel and go back to his NXT suits and tie character. I think he can play a smoother more bad ass version of Batista. But with the E lord who knows. :yeshrug: