If she is for real about Reparations...Then Marianne 2020

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
You can give me yours if you don't want it.

I don't think its a laughing matter either.

If you wanna stay at the bottom fine but the rest of us don't.

Reparations and Ending Slavery in Amerikkka is just the start.

What tangibles are you expecting? What do you see as reparations?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:i don't buy it, I look at this the same way that lame cac who runs Starbucks running for office.

And I can't blame you at all for thinking that. It's in the back of my mind as well and we all know politicians but...

Im going to take a chance and monitor it closely. This is something a politician is offering that is exclusive and tangible for us. Also is one of the points on the black agenda.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
So far, she’s got my vote. If she doesn’t make it out the primaries, and no one else has a platform that’s atleast equal to hers, then I’ll be writing her name in for my vote.

So far, I like her atleast bringing reparations to the table and having the guts to go on major news outlets and campaign it, and I like how she’s also mentioned an attempt to tackle mass incarceration.

I also read that prayer to AA’s she wrote. That appeals to a person like me. Her specific line where she says she’s praying for AA men was touching; especially in today’s climate.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Long as it aint coming from tax payers money, or else it aint reparations it's a tax refund
tenor.gif

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

He is right somewhat.

I say start on the Trillions. Plus land.

I got fam in Mississippi and Alabama so much land that can be and should be ours.

I will be posting as much different opinions on this as possible I wanna hear from everyone.