If she isn't the SUBMISSIVE, HOMEBODY, FAMILY over Career type, DO NOT WIFE or MARRY HER!!!

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you say so. I don't see the difference. It just sounds like you are just trying to put a nice spin on it to make it more palatable.
keeping it real, i've explained the difference multiple times and broke it down. And in my opinion you're a smart poster so i don't know what else to tell you.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Most men weren't taught to lead like I was. Some of you need a strong woman, bcuz you're weak and you need help leading a household. Most of you never seen how a man moves in a house. Fixing on shyt everyday. Protecting the home. Making sure everything's paid for and everyone has enough to go to school and do what's required of them. These isn't a dictatorship. It's a man being a man. My mom is proud of my dad and how he runs thing. And my mom is very smart and has a great career, but she know my dad's pedigree. History of real hardworking men.

Something happens a man is suppose to be the first one to put his life on the line. You dudes don't know your worth in a relationship. Society has made the man role seem so weak and useless, but real women that want real men (fukk swag) are winning.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'm confused why it is seen as absolutely preposterous for females to be submissive...this has been the case since the beginning of mankind. That is part of being feminine...

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
I don't think anyone would like to be married to anyone who put their job over them/their family, male orfemale. Not really rocket science or anything phenomenal/groundbreaking. :patrice: All the other shyt you typed is just bs.

GTFOH clown. :camby:

You don't think all these women that leave their families to go find themselves aren't selfish?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
keeping it real, i've explained the difference multiple times and broke it down. And in my opinion you're a smart poster so i don't know what else to tell you.

There is nothing to tell me. We have a difference in opinion on the same matter. I don't have to agree with you. I have been on the receiving end of the type of relationship you are describing and although I was okay most of the time I wasn't the peachy picture you are painting. So I don't share your prospective.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: I see you in most threads talking about the way things should be or how women should act or what you are looking for. But I never see you stating that you have anything that you are happy with so it comes off as complaining.

Lol. Basic shyt to me but maybe not to other people: Just because someone chooses to be with you doesn't mean that their decision is smart, that they won't do you dirty, that they won't ever smarten up and get some common sense, or that their even happy.

I've chosen to have girlfriends. Doesn't mean I ain't cheat on their asses and do my dirt. Or that I liked/was happy with everything they did.
:bryan::sadcam:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
GTFOH clown. :camby:

You don't think all these women that leave their families to go find themselves aren't selfish?
Who does that? Seriously. I don't know anyone who does that. I think I've seen that once. In a lifetime movie. It didn't end well. The other time it was a white woman with emotional problems.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Whoever wins in the bedroom deserves the crown in the relationship :smugdraper:

Nah, but really, as long as she knows how to talk and express herself without lettin' dat mouf go off is cool with me; Knowing when to shut the fukk up and listen is key. I couldn't deal with a broad with a Miss Celie-esque, church mouse demeanor either ( You do know who that is, don't you :usure:?).

If I did desire a wife or serious girlfriend, it would be more of a partnership type thing. Warrior queen, not a princess and all that other silly cliche jazz, that's what it is. Bish needs to have a passion for something and hobbies too because I don't want someone all up in my mix every second.

I would probably search for her at a culinary arts school :takedat:

And I got an inkling that you and @Phoenix_Knightly23 might be a fukkin' nutcases :wtb:

Just wondering where your head is at concerning this topic considering you're a young buck. And yeah I'm a bit of a nutcase. I can't help it. :lupe:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
In all honesty, it takes a certain type of man to wife/marry a @TheStripper or a woman of that nature.

tumblr_lwg5nqw2ta1qzjix8.gif

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
dude you said everything i was gonna say. stop thinking of being submissive as being some robot. all it means is the women recognizes the man as being the head of the household. the man makes the final decisions in the household. its not about ironing clothes or being a slave to your man. if you show leadership and are about your business, the women will want to follow your lead. stop watching that cosby show bs. saying i need me a clair huxtable. those type women are rare. you can't have 2 leaders. somebody has to take the backseat. but let me say this, if you want a woman to follow your lead. you gotta be about your business. how would that look? your wife is a doctor. your ass working at mcdonalds. and you expect her to follow your lead?