If she isn't the SUBMISSIVE, HOMEBODY, FAMILY over Career type, DO NOT WIFE or MARRY HER!!!

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
For most coli males, it's not a matter of "don't wife her" if she's not like that. Most men here will not get this type of woman to begin with because most men here do not deserve that type of women. It's nothing more than a pipe dream to hope that someone like this would ever be attracted to you if you yourself are not of a higher caliber than average. I refuse to believe that half of you would even get to the point of contemplating marriage with anyone like this. Any woman of such high quality would not even pay attention to a loser who's obsessed with himself.

When you free your minds from sex and other vanities then you can start to consider dating, or even marrying a woman like this.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
These lames are too scared to dream about a submissive woman. :russ:

Be the bytch in the marriage brehs.....

To take any woman seriously there has to be an element of submissiveness to her.

If your woman isn't submissive by definition, you have failed your father and men around you...

and you most indubitably share her

Hervis

Rookie
Daps
If you're mackin is lackin, you won't be able to wife any female no matter her status or preferences.

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
For most coli males, it's not a matter of "don't wife her" if she's not like that. Most men here will not get this type of woman to begin with because most men here do not deserve that type of women. It's nothing more than a pipe dream to hope that someone like this would ever be attracted to you if you yourself are not of a higher caliber than average. I refuse to believe that half of you would even get to the point of contemplating marriage with anyone like this. Any woman of such high quality would not even pay attention to a loser who's obsessed with himself.

When you free your minds from sex and other vanities then you can start to consider dating, or even marrying a woman like this.
tumblr_mkvnfgvf081rt89d7o1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
FAMILY FIRST
HOMEBODY
KEEPING A CLEAN HOUSE
KIDS AND HUSBAND FED
KEEPING LOVE AND FAMILY BUSINESS IN THE FAMILY
KEEPING THE FAMILY HEALTHY PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY

If these aren't your girl main objectives in marriage.:camby:

This is for the guys that want to be in a happy marriage that lasts.

Submissiveness is want you better be looking for. Modern society and women have talked men into being the women of the relationship. Men can't ask or demand anything, while women require it all. Men nowadays are scared to require a submissive woman :smh: That's why 80% of divorces are initiated by women. And submissive doesn't mean push over though most men are pushovers in marriage.

I'm telling you fellas!!!These women that love to travel, love their career over everything, love to go out, love to eat are restless. It's a prison sentence for them to stay inside with you one weekend. If she doesn't enjoy being with just YOU, you aren't enough for her. You know the type, if every time she sees you, it has to be some type of activity involved. You will never ever be able to keep her happy and entertained long term. .

When you choose having a career over a family as a female, you're making a very selfish decision that goes against her nature and main purpose of being here. The dynamics of relationship are all screwed up. Women were never meant to be main earners and providers. They're nurturers by nature. A lot of these women are manly now. A lot of you men are in gay relationships now and don't know it. A lot of these career women are all about themselves. Their careers, their "growth,." A career woman will leave a marriage and family "to find herself,"
:wtf:

It's cool for a woman to have a career, but when it consumes her and she can't take care of her kids, household and husband efficiently, she's not right to marry. It's a impossible task for a woman, something is going to get neglected..

Get Married Breh...

29490-picard-applause-clapping-gif-s5nz.gif

Good shyt!

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:dwillhuh: I thought your baby moms was a stripper
Anyway I agree for the most part at the top the can only be one.
If you ain't top dog then your girl is

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I applaud the OP for actually trying to advance ideas that promote ownership in the male decision making process when it comes to choosing good qualities in the opposite sex, and how that can affect the potential of a union, rather than the by-the-numbers all males are perfect and innocent, and all women are ruthless hoes coli post.

But my man quickly goes off the rails. How the fukk are you equating a woman having a life, a career, and interests outside the marriage, with the man being a "bytch"? There is a strong undercurrent of insecurity there. You feel like if you let a woman out of your sight for five seconds, she's gunna have a dyck in her mouth within minutes. You approach a marriage like that, its bound to fail.

You can cage a bird, and it wont leave. But if you open the cage and it stays then you have true love.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I applaud the OP for actually trying to advance ideas that promote ownership in the male decision making process when it comes to choosing good qualities in the opposite sex, and how that can affect the potential of a union, rather than the by-the-numbers all males are perfect and innocent, and all women are ruthless hoes coli post.

But my man quickly goes off the rails. How the fukk are you equating a woman having a life, a career, and interests outside the marriage, with the man being a "bytch"? There is a strong undercurrent of insecurity there. You feel like if you let a woman out of your sight for five seconds, she's gunna have a dyck in her mouth within minutes. You approach a marriage like that, its bound to fail.

You can cage a bird, and it wont leave. But if you open the cage and it stays then you have true love.
good post! the OP will correct me if i'm wrong but i think what he was trying to say is, there's nothing wrong with a woman who has a career or activities outside of you. but if she puts these things above you or her family or if those things are more important then what you tell her, then you're gonna be in trouble.