If she isn't the SUBMISSIVE, HOMEBODY, FAMILY over Career type, DO NOT WIFE or MARRY HER!!!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Lol@dudes thinking submissive stay at home housewives are all chaste and faithful. They generally know how to conceal their unhappiness more, and in this internet age, they're most likely to end up with an ashley madison account or end up getting DP'ed on homegrownfreaks.com out of a deepening boredom and sense of purposelessness. These women nowadays ain't down with that suffering in silence out of wifely duty shyt...not for too long anyway. Idle hands lead to open p*ssy lips.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I hope you find a cussin, weavin wearin, bed wench hoochie who gives you shyt. :pacspit:

I didn't mean any of that. :whoa: But you don't need a submissive docile lil Asian type bytch breh.

I'm very masculine and dominating. :mjpls: I would treat you like a queen but I require being revered as the KING.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Lol@dudes thinking submissive stay at home housewives are all chaste and faithful. They generally know how to conceal their unhappiness more, and in this internet age, they're most likely to end up with an ashley madison account or end up getting DP'ed on homegrownfreaks.com out of a deepening boredom and sense of purposelessness. These women nowadays ain't down with that suffering in silence out of wifely duty shyt...not for too long anyway. Idle hands lead to open p*ssy lips.

atNvAkW.gif

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life

This is so true :banderas: