If society were to crumble in a few years what would you do?

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
:deadrose: LOL...I was like that too when I was transitioning. Hotel - maid service, no cooking, no cleaning.. hanging out until reality hits-it's not a vacation. That gets real old real quick.... it's all fun and games for about a week or two; then after that.. it's a wrap. They have those short term corporate lease apartments all around this area or do a month to month, or sublet (less expensive too bc you're not eating out everywhere, everyday and those hotel taxes/fees). But the moment when you move in to the new house will be...... you'll appreciate it more.
:blessed:

Bet, that's the plan!
Thanks for the heads up, gonna pursue that avenue as soon as I get back to this ratchet ass hotel and BE OUT!
I know you gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, but damn...I didn't plan on dealin with the bs we've been having to put up with at this place. I'm definitely NOT ready to live around people again.
This experience has shown me that....

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:gucci:
wait.. whutt? first.. it's the Alps.. do you know anything about mountain survival?? and it's not just old people and you do know they had a serial killer running loose that's never been solved, reopened just last year.. nvm... just nvm... https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42443373- France to reopen Alps murder investigation of al-Hilli family after possible serial killer charged

My family is from a small village in northeast Italy in the alps. I'll take my chances there tbh. It's so remote that no one would bother going there. I went in hs to bury my grandma. The average age there has to be 70

There's fresh water and berries there. Some wildlife to hunt and live off of. Farm land etc

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My family is from a small village in northeast Italy in the alps. I'll take my chances there tbh. It's so remote that no one would bother going there. I went in hs to bury my grandma. The average age there has to be 70

There's fresh water and berries there. Some wildlife to hunt and live off of. Farm land etc
ohhhh okkkay.. my bad. I got used to reading through some of the responses in this thread and assumed you were from here. sorry about the loss of your grandma.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
ohhhh okkkay.. my bad. I got used to reading through some of the responses in this thread and assumed you were from here. sorry about the loss of your grandma.

I was born here but my mom was born there. I have Italian citizenship through her

Thank you. She was a character. Used to throw shoes at me for taking away her ice cream