If society were to crumble in a few years what would you do?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Post apocalypse scenario. Goverment is gone, gangs of savages are running around raping killing and pillaging, electricity is gone as is water treatment. There are spaces that can be fortified but you to defend them. Guns and bullets are scares in your area now because the military formed a post govermental militia and ransacked shyt. The eliete are gone and have burned all the oil fields ect behind them in a final fukk you. Money has lost value.

How you surviving?

@Hennessypapi @Nicole0416

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Fukk surviving

FAc90R5.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Start a gang with the people in my apartment complex

Set quotas on Gathering rations and have a rule where you can keep the rest after you meet your quota so people are able to trade amongst one another.

Have a board to ration out what is collected to the group and their families.

Then shoot whoever does not want to do this in the gang so they don't cause any trouble for the collective down the road.

Slowly expand and set a stringent vetting process to bring more people in until we eventually have a small town with food, guns and peace

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Start a gang with the people in my apartment complex

Set quotas on Gathering rations and have a rule where you can keep the rest after you meet your quota so people are able to trade amongst one another.

Have a board to ration out what is collected to the group and their families.

Then shoot whoever does not want to do this in the gang so they don't cause any trouble for the collective down the road.

Slowly expand and set a stringent vetting process to bring more people in until we eventually have a small town with food, guns and peace
Into the badlands

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Am I alone? Am I with family or strangers? Do I have a very well trained ferocious lion,tiger, or dog?

@The Hierophant

But most likely I'll be on some Mad Max or Water World shyt. Wind, sun and water will give me food and electricity.

Know enough welding to fortify my car. I already imagine me biting a piece of human skin if I have to. So maybe a leader of cannibals.

But most likely off myself after losing my family and loved ones

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Move back in with my parents, chill and enjoy life. Pretty sure for the most part people would just move back in with their parents if they can and be chilling. nikkas without shyt would just get popped trying to invade villages of people who grew up around each other :francis:

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Am I alone? Am I with family or strangers? Do I have a very well trained ferocious lion,tiger, or dog?

@The Hierophant

But most likely I'll be on some Mad Max or Water World shyt. Wind, sun and water will give me food and electricity.

Know enough welding to fortify my car. I already imagine me biting a piece of human skin if I have to. So maybe a leader of cannibals.

But most likely off myself after losing my family and loved ones
Whoever is in your home now is who you have.