If society were to crumble in a few years what would you do?

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I would probably do well in that kinda situation with a lil Luck

survival in a situation like that comes down to luck

I’m a pretty agrressive go getting person, and iv been violent all my life

I’m 6 feet tall, and pretty athletic

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Listen to the question sis. The scenario is made for it to be that way. We all won't be ready we gotta survive. Nobody has time for the nice stuff in this situation.

I got a Cac neighbor might be holding some guns he going first I mean as soon as the shyt start. He gotta go
:deadmanny::dead:I agree, they already have bad intentions.... they're done.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Disgusting.... that doesn't mean you need to eat other people. You're going to eat yourself into death, you don't NEED to eat people to survive.. (This is the reason why I'm getting me and mines far far away from all of yall. You're not going to know how to act, wilding.... ) . You have to learn how to live out in nature.
NPR Choice page - When People Ate People, A Strange Disease Emerged

Cannibalism is my last effort of survival.

Not first.

Living off the land is what my family been doing since before coming to America. We good.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
why can't you just be prepared with your own stuff though? why would your survival depend on taking out other people?? That's not nice.
Because resources are finite. And in an dystopian world, people are the resource. Eventually, its easier to find people in those conditions than it is to find food, water, medicine or munitions.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If I'm being honest. I'd probably be one of the those people that everyone is terrified of being in this situation for. A monster. Im killing everyone without hesitation and taking your shyt. Hunting you, stalking you, exploiting you. :francis:
Like Morgan in TWD.

He was "clearing" anyone he see's aka killing everybody once he lost his son

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i dont know... I would try to find somewhere high and isolated. Thing about it,, it's not JUST humans you will have to worry about in those situations either.

Try to acquire some type of protection, then water source, then food source, and hope to thug it out that way.

I would be all for creating a community but would have to find a group of like minded individuals that I can trust, and at that point of civilization collapsing that would be the most difficult to do.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Honestly its not much i can do. Get whatever supplies i can and lock down for a while bc itll be complete chaos until people go from panic mode to survival mode and start to learn we have to work together. Everyone will be out for self in the beginning hoarding everything. Once the sick elderly and children die itll calm down a little.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be the leader of an outlaw gang :ufdup:

With this breh as my mascot

giphy.gif

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Because resources are finite. And in an dystopian world, people are the resource. Eventually, its easier to find people in those conditions than it is to find food, water, medicine or munitions.
If said people are prepared for this. Why would you think they wouldn't be armed and ready to kill anyone who isn't them? You watch any prepper on youtube even the brothers in NYC prepping.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
How many movies have we seen where this happens? I’m thinking the walking dead, and all those apocalypse movies. Usually what you find is that people reveal there true nature. That friendliness and trust goes out the window. Every man for themselves, survival of the fittest. Stealing, killing, abandoning any morals you had when society was civilized.

But even in a society like this, what we’ve seen in these movies and tv shows is that there are always a group of rogue people that give no fukks about doing what they need to survive. And they survive. So my first move would be to find a group like that and team up with them.

But if I couldn’t, I’m probably offing myself, because I think life would be so depressing and hopeless at that point that it would be the easiest escape out.