If someone handed you a note saying "I Hate N!ggers"...what would you do?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I don't think he was passing notes. The white girl and a friend just handed him that.
damn then that's fukked up. i'd just snitch and say the classroom is a hostile environment.

i thought he was on some "do you like me? check yes or no" and then she was like :mjpls:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Ball it into a paper.
Hit 'em with it and go.
"Yeah, we hate you too, bytch. Don't endanger your health by trying me again with this shyt...for real for real." :ufdup:
Exactly, these cacs need to know that they're hated just as much. They think they shyt don't stink.

I'm glad he got his wake up call now rather than in Corporate America. That first wake up call is always an eye opener, but we all need to go thru it. I remember mine well.

I hope this incident will stop all the bs pawg threads here on the coli. White women are just as racist as white men. These c00ns gotta let this sink into their thick skulls @BlackEfron

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Did a bit of search and unfortunately her presence online is minimal outside of the twitter. Found a deviant art page with the same username but its a different person.

Here are some twitter searches that pull up some of her associates. Find out her school through them if they're classmates
Cucumberfrost gabby - Twitter Search

Did some more searches of her mentions in Twitter and it seems this girl was suicidal and all these people are sending their sympathies. Including this one black guy who seems kind of simpy. Then someone recently posted she died recently, which based on past mentions maybe by suicide. Not sure how true it is.

Bu...Bu....Bu.....But white girls aren't as racist as white men.:childplease:

Bu....Bu....Bu...But racism will be gone when the older generation die.:stopitslime:

Sorry to see this brother get his wakeup call but it's better than him growing up to be a c00n.

gab (@FoodLuver12) on Twitter

this is her new twitter profile.

gab (@FoodLuver12) on Twitter

Khermann

Rookie
Daps
I'll ask them/her why ? Depending on their answers i'll respond calm or maybe just beat them up if i loose it . And if i get arrested i'll just say that i'm a white girl and ask to be judged as a white girl, so i'll get released in 3 months instead of 10 years...

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
in the immortal words of the great poet Curtis Jackson...

"You'll get slapped for thaaaaaaaaaat!!!"

Khermann

Rookie
Daps
True, we heard that N word too much, soon it wont hurt anymore anybody.