If the belmont family was so bout it and they was killing dracula, grim reaper, werewolfs, mummies..

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You know he was like

"Wait :wtb: so this lil fukk just beat medusa....my homie OG bat...AND big reaper? :why: and he has a CONTINUE LEFT :damn:"

Dracula's minion: How about someone wakes you up when the next generation of Belmonts are still newborn and you end their lineage then?

Dracula: :whoa::whoa: Don't need those problems messing with their youngins. Let's just keep this cycle going right now. Still can live life a little.
Dracula: Keep those ideas to yourself :ufdup:.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Dracula's minion: How about someone wakes you up when the next generation of Belmonts are still newborn and you end their lineage then?

Dracula: :whoa::whoa: Don't need those problems messing with their youngins. Let's just keep this cycle going right now. Still can live life a little.
Dracula: Keep those ideas to yourself :ufdup:.
Didnt he die like 20 seconds into SOTN...? Like two hydro storms and he fukkin burns LOL

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yo, I forgot about Julius.:ohhh:

This dude made Dracula take a permanent dirt nap at his full power and help seal his castle in a eclipse.:wow:

He had Soma shook when he found out he inherited Dracula's power.

" Woah Im not evil, let's talk about this for a second:whoa:."

"Nah, you Dracula breh, it's in my blood to kill you.:birdman:"

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Yo, I forgot about Julius.:ohhh:

This dude made Dracula take a permanent dirt nap at his full power and help seal his castle in a eclipse.:wow:

He had Soma shook when he found out he inherited Dracula's power.

" Woah Im not evil, let's talk about this for a second:whoa:."

"Nah, you Dracula breh, it's in my blood to kill you.:birdman:"
:laff:

Daps
Well remember in Castlevania 3 (which was a prequel), the Belmonts were exiled because they were too powerful, so who knows, maybe they were throwing their weight around. Maybe villagers keep resurrecting Dracula just to keep the family busy :ohhh:. Would be an interesting game to see an anti-hero Belmont showing events leading up to CV3

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
now that i think about it, there arent enough gaming dynasties. koopa kids are gangsta but not enough

i guess link counts since each game is some weird time/space continuum thing where there could be infinite links collecting the pieces of the triforce out there. in a multiverse situation, i think link is some competition to any generation of belmonts since they only share one universe...:ohhh:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
now that i think about it, there arent enough gaming dynasties. koopa kids are gangsta but not enough

i guess link counts since each game is some weird time/space continuum thing where there could be infinite links collecting the pieces of the triforce out there. in a multiverse situation, i think link is some competition to any generation of belmonts since they only share one universe...:ohhh:
the belmonts, the Mishima Clan, are the only true BOSSES out here I can think of. In theory the Donkey Kong Family too but that shyt is corny

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the belmonts, the Mishima Clan, are the only true BOSSES out here I can think of. In theory the Donkey Kong Family too but that shyt is corny
mario was using a belmont whip on two generations of kongs
100-mario-donkey-kong-jr.jpg

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Really, the villagers weren't shyt at times.

Belmont: I'm out here cleaning this town of EVIL, so, let me get this golden dagger.

Villager: :rudy: Nikka, I need 50 hearts.

Belmont: :what:These witches are rolling through your town at night. I'm doing you a service. :upsetfavre:

Villager: Nikkas got to eat.:yeshrug:

Belmont: :beli:

Villager: Bet you need this shyt though. :sas1:

Simon should have slapped fire out of all of them and took that shyt from them. The only G merchant was the one in Dracula's castle, selling those imported weapons to Dracula's own son. My dude didn't give a fukk.