If The Godfather was remade in 2016

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wait, they're actually planning on doing this?:dwillhuh:

I have no desire to see a remake, but I think a modern adaptation with a different ethnic group could work if done right:ehh:
Lol I was making a joke.

Everything is more racially and gender conscious now. A big time Hollywood movie with an all white male cast might draw too much heat so it would be funny if these liberal agenda groups demanded black people in the CORLEONE family.

"And while we're at it why can't any of the heads of the five families be a female!!!"

:usure:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
somehow i think seth rogan would be cast in the movie

i never seen any of the godfathers am i missing out?
:dead:

The Godfather Trilogy was meant to be played by character actors from the era it was written in (Pacino, Brando, Robert Duvall, James Caan Talia Shire)..shyt, they just don't make mob movies/period pieces like this and Once Upon Time In America no more :salute:
Yeah I think by the late 70's, movie making changed so much that you don't get films like this anymore. Shame because these films are classics

They bet not touch that classic

I wanna see a new original mob movie tho....what happen to the gangster genre

Black Mass was :scust:
I wish I knew. You don't really see these movies nowadays. Films rely too heavy on visual effects a lot.

Goodfellas was the last good one in my opinion. As far as the genre itself Italy has a series called Gomorrah which is one of the best shows I've seen.
Never seen it. Link? Goodfellas was so much :banderas:. Any mob movie with Joe Pesci :wow:. I think the trouble is that changing technology has made it harder for the mob to operate now, and these films are all set in the same time and place (1940-60 New York City). Even some of the demographics in the neighborhoods they lived in changed. I think half the population in Bensonhurst these days is Russian for example.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
If they ever remade this I want new York actors with New York accents...none of this British and mid westerners doing the accent and sounding like half their face is paralyzed, like American Hustle