latest

:birdman:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Watching the The Godfather Saga the other day and Bonasera was an ungrateful piece of shyt. At the beginning of Part 1 he's begging Vito for revenge on the dudes who raped his daughter. When Tom calls him to repay the favor they show a scene where he's bytching about having to get up and do it.

His thinking was he was gonna ask him to hide a body or whatever. It ends up being fixing Sonny up so Mrs. Corleone does have to see him all shot up. Even if it was to get rid of a corpse that muthafukker should've done it no questions asked after what Don Vito did for him.

Daps
Collider is reporting that Paramount wants to go 'more diverse' with the main cast.

According to producer, "anyone can be a corleone"
Wait, they're actually planning on doing this?:dwillhuh:

I have no desire to see a remake, but I think a modern adaptation with a different ethnic group could work if done right:ehh:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
the shyt is on right now

i gotta be honest...reading the book (the GOAT book) fukked up the movie for me. i cant stop noticing how they changed the lines here and there, and just in general seeing how theyre reading the script from the book. and like, james caan is not that fukkin good in this :dead:

anyone read the book in here? you know what im talkin about
The book is wild. Half of it is about a woman with s huge p*ssy and a doctor that does plastic vagina surgery

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
They dont gotta use all guineas but i really dint know about that fiest post with fassbender and stuff. Hed be a good hagan.

I like homie who had the lineup with cranston as barzini. Thats a good cast.

Pacino. Caan. Duval. Cazale. Like the 4 best 20 something actors of their era headed by the great brando.

Really. Dont get so caught up in the italian thing tho. Caan is a german jew and blatantky didnt look italian. Brando wasnt italian either. Cazale was half.

The movies are perfect. If they do a modern day take they dont need any italians but part of the movies charm was the 40s vibe it had.