If There Is A Heaven Do You Think You Will Go?

Do You See Yourself Making The Pearly Gates?

• Total voters

TL15

Veteran
Daps
It’s a state of being on earth. Being able to sleep at night with no qualms, no enemies, a justified calm.

Hell is knowing you’re doing the wrong thing and deep down feeling it no matter how well you hide it behind your smile. Looking over your shoulder daily, dodging people, living in a state of unrest.

At least that’s what I think :manny:

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
giphy.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Hope not I don't want to live forever. It was funny I was actually speaking to a JW and they say people who don't follow Jehovah just die they don't go to a hell. ANd only 144,000 JW will goto heaven while the rest will have a second kingdom on earth in paradise.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
I think about this frequently. I don’t “believe” necessarily but I try to be nice to people.

If it would be based on my actions and what I’ve done in my life thus far, I think I would go. But the fact that I’m not necessarily a believer, that would probably hinder me. It’s all good though.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
every human deserves heaven if it exists.....Even bad humans. How in the hell is there anything worse then Earth? Earth itself is a hell so if there is a heaven every human deserves to automatically go.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Like I said, I'm mainly Agnostic three to four steps away from being an Atheist. I want there to be a heaven. However, most of the time, I just don't know. The way Africans are treated globally and how they get blamed makes me kinda angry with G-D. I gave him chance after chance.

Daps
Reppin
London, and Somalia
Like I said, I'm mainly Agnostic three to four steps away from being an Atheist. I want there to be a heaven. However, most of the time, I just don't know. The way Africans are treated globally and how they get blamed makes me kinda angry with G-D. I gave him chance after chance.

You can be as angry as you want ' your hurting nobody but yourself, people of all colours are suffering.

The world's a test , with every human having free will , and not being robots unfortunate things will happen, but you don't have to love it , and you can try change the world for the better .

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I think about this frequently. I don’t “believe” necessarily but I try to be nice to people.

If it would be based on my actions and what I’ve done in my life thus far, I think I would go. But the fact that I’m not necessarily a believer, that would probably hinder me. It’s all good though.
JJG didn't really specify which heaven though but I'd just assumed he was talking about the abrahamic one. I think in some eastern religious you can get into paradise just by being a good person and living a nice life.
Apparently they are 72 virgins waiting for you in heaven

:shaq:
How old are they though we know ya'll prophets get down.:sitdown:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I don't know, it depends on whose religious beliefs are correct. I have glad but I try to be a kind and empathic person.

But...

Thanks for making me think of one of my favorite Curtis Mayfield songs.:whew:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You can be as angry as you want ' your hurting nobody but yourself, people of all colours are suffering.

The world's a test , with every human having free will , and not being robots unfortunate things will happen, but you don't have to love it , and you can try change the world for the better .

400 years of slavery which hasn't even stopped isn't a test. I'm sorry, but every other group is thriving economically while we are stagnant. African people aren't crash dummies we are people.