If U ever want to see how deprived american society is, visit your local walmart

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I hate going to Walmart, but their prices are cheap and its close by. I try to get everything at one time so I dont have to go more than once a week or 2. I swear something about walmart that attract every degenerate in the city. And it isnt even about race, Walmart kills racism, it proves single handily that ppl from all races are equally some annoying motherfukkers man

The workers there are lazy as shyt, they dont be doing nothing but standing around, godforbid u ask them a question, they look at u, like youre in the wrong. And some of them are flat out haters, esp the Indians, east Indians cant stand to see no black man roll through there looking clean, fresh fit, cart full of shyt and pay for it with his own bread no ebt card. They look at u with the hate of 10 men, and I love it. I know im a fly mothafukka, these curry eaters be on the ground stocking shelves all angry and bitter, I dont give a fukk, u should've been smart and took advantage of those no tax laws and started a business u lazy motherfukker. My people should have what your people have in this country anyway, sand nikka. Lucky I dont make them shine my timbs...ol punk bytches. nikkas hate too, but I give them a pass because I understand their situation

Kids at Walmart are always untamed, running around. people dont care, running around all crazy and loud. But I give the kids a pass because most of their parents are fukking kids themselves. I would say atleast 75% of the american population are unfit to be parents. Good luck and godbless the children.

Walmart also attracts some of the worse dressers of all time. No style, people dont care, they just wear anything man. Mismatched socks, mismatched outfits. Im not the fashion ploice or nothing, I keep it simple, but I always match and make sure everything fits properly.

Nothing is worst then the self check outline. U got idiots that cant even form a line. These retards always end up creating multiple lines, confusing other idiots. Then they take 20 mins to unload a fukking basket with 7 items. I can unload a whole cart in 8 mins with no errors. Have u waiting all day, then the attendant always gotta take forever with his fat to come fix the fukking machine. The attendant is always some 300 pound mothafukka that look like hes one sour patch kid away from a heart attack. He hobbles his ass over and take an additional 5 mins to fix a issue that should take 30 seconds

then in the parklot, carts be everywhere, u gotta park far off so your car doesn't get scratched. The joint I go to, is multi cultural, so u have to deal with asians. U know how asians drive man, theyre the only ppl in the world that can create a HD telephone watch but cant make a fukking lane change without causing a car crash. When I see asians driving around, man I wait until they either park or leave, because I dont want to give them a chance to fukk my shyt up

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
That shyt do at times be feeling like the "last days are upon us" smh

Walmart are becoming extremely dirty the Super ones, the green ones, i guess the neighborhood ones are cool but I tend to notice their prices are higher than the Super centers

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That reminds me. Just a few weeks ago I was in Walmart and the chick in front of me in line was about to get her ass whooped by the cashier cuz she kept insisting that she get cash back from her EBT card
:dead:
All this is true. But there are some bad women in Walmart :whew:
not mine....its a multicultural mix of the worst every race have to offer

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at pizza hut next to the walmart im talking about the other day...some gook was driving in the parking lot doing 3 miles per hour, all lost and confused...I was thinking to myself "hurry and get away from him, before he somehow kill me"...i turned right and just drove in the opposite direction...