If U ever want to see how deprived american society is, visit your local walmart

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They used to have one near Cherry Hill too. You right about that Washington Blvd one tho. The one in Randallstown :scust:

Yeah there used to be a wal mart in port covington but Plank shut that shyt down

Dont blame him though shyt was :scust:

But the one on Washington bvld is 1000x worse:

19 Hospitalized After Wal-Mart Bleach Attack

nikkas was in there fighting with WMD's

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
DFL I remember port covington wally world but I forgot about when randallstown opened up and nighhas had mad tv"s mannnnn. now they got globe cameras n top flight on deck

Yeah there used to be a wal mart in port covington but Plank shut that shyt down

Dont blame him though shyt was :scust:

But the one on Washington bvld is 1000x worse:

19 Hospitalized After Wal-Mart Bleach Attack

nikkas was in there fighting with WMD's

I got people in Cherry Hill and every time I went to that Walmart there were puddles on the floor
:scusthov:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I wished rape and robbery on some Domino's pizza employees because I thought they closed the store without delivering my pizza. My pizza came two minutes later.
shaquille-oneal-cant-l9szt.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
theyre the only ppl in the world that can create a HD telephone watch but cant make a fukking lane change without causing a car crash. When I see asians driving around, man I wait until they either park or leave, because I dont want to give them a chance to fukk my shyt up
:lebronhah: