If USA Exits Paris Climate Agreement, This Is What Will Happen (UPDATE: Trump Admin not pulling out)

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

The World's Largest Floating Solar Farm Is Officially Online

ON THE SAME DAY THAT President Donald Trump announced that the United States will be exiting the Paris Climate Accord, there is at least one ray of environmental sunshine. The world’s largest floating solar energy farm (for now) has officially been fired up in China.

Located in Huainan, China, the massive new array of solar panels floats over what was once mining land. In the past this region was powered by coal mined in the area, but those mines eventually collapsed and over time, filled with rainwater. The resulting lake was left largely unused, until now.

Floating on waters that are up to 10 meters deep in some places, the modularly designed farm consists of six sprawling flotillas, all connected to converter boxes that turn their intake into usable energy. The whole setup is specially designed to resist the salt and humidity that comes from being on the water, while evaporative breezes from the water’s surface help keep the panels cool, reducing the chances of a failure. The floating solar energy farm also provides power without using up valuable land or damaging the ecosystem.

Now that it has finally been turned on, the farm will be able to put out 40 megawatts of power. As Curbed notes, the world’s largest wind turbine, located in Denmark, can only pump out around 9 megawatts. A previous claimant to the title of world’s largest floating solar farm, a facility that went live in 2016 in London, was only capable of producing a little over 6 megawatts.

That's dope.

And it was also built before this agreement. Which basically goes to show that this fake ass agreement is nothing but a money grab by the UN using guilt to get rich countries to send money.

Countries that are really about change are doing shyt regardless. Same with all these grandstanding ceos and companies

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kill yourself shill

You either a fakkit, work for the cia, or both

fukk you for continuing to try to push this bullshyt narrative
:mjlol: This guy. Talk about being triggered.

I'm sure you'll quote me again to say more nonsense that you wouldn't say to my face, so please have at it. Tough guy.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
People denying climate change are absolute a$$holes and or criminally insane.
People need to stop treating these a$$holes like they have any leg to stand on.

People literally taking their imaginary BS as some equal point to climate change. It like arguing with a 5 year old about basic reality. I apologize to five year olds because even they can see "oh daddy it's melting!"

You may not believe science but they literally have video proof of ice receding and evelated sea level in certain places.

STFU

nikka you act like Mother Nature gives a shyt about you, polar bears, ice caps, or ocean front property

The planet does what it does, the weather changes, its fukking natural you ass clown

Climate change is yet another fear based ideology to control you and to get you looking to big daddy govmt

Please reevaluate your life

:mjlol:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
STFU

nikka you act like Mother Nature gives a shyt about you, polar bears, ice caps, or ocean front property

The planet does what it does, the weather changes, its fukking natural you ass clown

Climate change is yet another fear based ideology to control you and to get you looking to big daddy govmt

Please reevaluate your life

:mjlol:
pxowj.jpg

e5b63c368226ca12632a345371f191ac.jpg

wonka-global-warming-fake-566338803df78ce161a015f9.jpg

jkrrh.jpg

10c4f7a0a1e25aff8a556e25ab63bbdb.jpg

b3dd82707b55f7c855637160182c43a4.jpg

environmental-issues-climate_change-scientist-climate_change_denier-climate_change_critic-environmentalist-rben147_low.jpg

b21c2cda9cf3e2e23b1f728dd46dae65.jpg

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
People denying climate change are absolute a$$holes and or criminally insane.
People need to stop treating these a$$holes like they have any leg to stand on.

People literally taking their imaginary BS as some equal point to climate change. It like arguing with a 5 year old about basic reality. I apologize to five year olds because even they can see "oh daddy it's melting!"

You may not believe science but they literally have video proof of ice receding and evelated sea level in certain places.

:russell:

Updated NASA Data: Global Warming Not Causing Any Polar Ice Retreat

Posting from phone I'll get the quotes out later

O and :umad:

teacher

All Star
Daps
this is like people with high blood pressure...I feel fine I don't need to worry about it then that heart attack/stroke/kidney failure happens :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't believe you still have people in here Denying climate change isnt man made?!?:snoop: it has a detrimental effect on our planet with the machines we use and the emissions we generate...