"If we retire right now, Errol Spence is not going to the hall of Fame"- Terence Crawford

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
He might get in idk…
Had three belts in a glamour division, some great wins, been p4p top 10 for years
He’s on the brink, not sure he gets in but might be

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Don't know enough about the criteria to get in honestly. It would seem like he's not HOF based off his reign in one division mostly against in house opponents. Is there a comparable fighter who didn't make it

Actually I just checked the list and if Tim Bradley, Prince Hamed, Winky Wright type guys are in then Spence probably is too

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't know enough about the criteria to get in honestly. It would seem like he's not HOF based off his reign in one division mostly against in house opponents. Is there a comparable fighter who didn't make it

Actually I just checked the list and if Tim Bradley, Prince Hamed, Winky Wright type guys are in then Spence probably is too

He gets in off of the last statement alone. That win over Spence has Corporate Bud acting like a dude that's all of sudden getting girls because he got some money/new found fame :mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Winky is one of the greatest fighters to ever live. Undisputed at 154 and should have been undisputed at 160 but he got robbed vs Taylor. Well not a robbery but most people felt he won. Dished out more punishment and outlanded Taylor in jabs and power shots. Winky and Spence are light years apart. In resume and skill. Spence never dominated anybody on the level of Tito and prime Mosley.