"If we retire right now, Errol Spence is not going to the hall of Fame"- Terence Crawford

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
if i had to say who is HOF now among active boxers...its a very small number

Canelo
Donaire
Usyk
Crawford
Jermell Charlo (esp he beats Canelo)
Monster

spence's resume isnt on their level
What about broner 3 division champion? :troll:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He might get in idk…
Had three belts in a glamour division, some great wins, been p4p top 10 for years
He’s on the brink, not sure he gets in but might be

Errol literally signed Bud's fate into being in the HOF and P4P 1 lol so Bud is talking out of his ass with this one paired with nikkas who hate all things PBC. If Bud truly felt this way he would have retired without the Spence fight.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
if i had to say who is HOF now among active boxers...its a very small number

Canelo
Donaire
Usyk
Crawford
Jermell Charlo (esp he beats Canelo)
Monster

spence's resume isnt on their level
What about now that we saw Charlo act like a kitten when the moment of truth came?

Also, you left out Teofimo. Arguably undisputed and definitely 2x lineal at just 25 years old.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
no way in hell the former top champ of a high profile weight class who beat most of the names and even went overseas for one of those straps and only lost once in his life is not getting into that HOF while arturo gatti is in there. bud is trolling.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
no way in hell the former top champ of a high profile weight class who beat most of the names and even went overseas for one of those straps and only lost once in his life is not getting into that HOF while arturo gatti is in there. bud is trolling.
Definitely Hall Of Fame and he's more to do anyway...I think we might see Spence 3x in 2024 no matter what.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA