If we the culture accept Cardi B, we also have to accept the Cash Me Outside girl...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
why? one was an aspiring rapper who used reality tv to build a fanbase, the other seems to be some poorly adjusted teen with zero talent who isn't an artist who was given a record deal just because....how are these the same and why should cash me outside be accepted?
Because she's basically cardi at 13. Just what you described.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
why? one was an aspiring rapper who used reality tv to build a fanbase, the other seems to be some poorly adjusted teen with zero talent who isn't an artist who was given a record deal just because....how are these the same and why should cash me outside be accepted?

OK so whats the difference between the Catch Me Outside girl and all the accepted rappers that said that they are hustlers and not rappers (JIm Jones, Young Jeezy) ??

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Two people who had rap careers manufactured for them to cash out on their social media followings.

lol @ aspiring rapper...... you mean since 2015 :mjlol:. Same year she got on the show
Then why didn't y'all accept Iggy Azalea?

She not a hustler with an organic fanbase :troll:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Its pretty much on the same level of parody u were just speaking on.

i'm gonna wait for Cardi B's album to see if she's a parody or not. she already has mixtapes out along with music where she's displaying her rapping. can't say the same for that other chick :yeshrug:i wouldn't ever take that Take Me Outside chick serious, ever.