Cardi B Takes Credit For Current Female Rap Wave: 'Labels Have Told Me This'

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Black ball her lol ?

shyt has never been proven and that bytch said she regrets everything .

She has literally backtracked everything .

What black ball ?

Who the fukk is remy to try and black ball ?

Just a hating ass bytch !!!

Y’all said Nicki was gate keeping yet she still outselling all the hoes with ease !!!!

228k 90k pure in her 15th year .

First leg of her sold out world tour .

Y’all so dense y’all believe these dumb bytches .

Y’all hype up doja but she did 72k first week on her last album .

If Nicki had half the radio these hoes y’all prop up did .

Name all these female rappers that Nicki collabed with from 2011 to 2017.:hhh: The list ain't long.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Sounds like you are really out of the loop if you never heard a Doja Cat song. She has had Billboard#1 songs that were all over radio, tiktok and overall social media. And if you never heard any of her songs you can't say she is or isn't a rapper cuz you never heard her songs.
Y’all really listen to female rappers like that? If it ain’t 21, Kendrick, Future, Drake, Gunna or Kanye on the charts, I probably haven’t heard it

Ofc there’s unescapable meme shyt like Pound Town (the “coochie pink, bootyhole brown” line)

But for the most part, I’ve only watched a couple Mute Classics from Megan, Ice Spice and Rubi Rose :ehh:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Y’all really listen to female rappers like that?

You're obviously not a real hip hop head asking that question.

And that Doja Cat song 'Say So' was all over the place during the quarantine. It was one of the anthems of the pandemic. Thats why I said you must be really out of the loop.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
You're obviously not a real hip hop head asking that question.

And that Doja Cat song 'Say So' was all over the place during the quarantine. It was one of the anthems of the pandemic. Thats why I said you must be really out of the loop.
You don't have to like female rap to be into hip hop.:beli:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Atlantic or whatever label she is on is scared to release a second album from her cause they know they’ll never catch lightning in a bottle like they did the first time. Damn near every single song on her debut was a legit charting single. Her stuff was everywhere. That won’t happen again for her.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
But then you wouldn't qualify to speak on Hip Hops discography history as a whole.
Nobody talking about female rap discography like that.

Why don't you tell me about the B-Boy scene from the last 10 years? How about the DMC World DJ Championships?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Nobody talking about female rap discography like that.

LOL. But you literally entered a thread with a female rappers name in the title, where her music is discussed in the OP and then u proceeded to engage in discussion with numerous people. You then brought up Remy Mas music and also wanted to engage in a discussion about Nicki Minaj songs in this same thread. When you said "Nobodys talking about female rap discographys like that", that obviously didn't include you.

:heh:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
LOL. But you literally entered a thread with a female rappers name in the title, where her music is discussed in the OP and then u proceeded to engage in discussion with numerous people about said female rapper. You also wanted to engage in a discussion about Nicki Minaj songs in this same thread. When you said "Nobodys talking about female rap discographys like that", that obviously didn't include you.

:heh:
I'm talking about SOME female rappers, not all of them. I like Remy Ma and Trina comparatively the most. Don't fw nobody else.

I like looking at the state of hip hop music and industry as a whole, I don't need to dig through every individual's catalogs just to comment on the numbers and politics. Especially when it comes to the likes of Nicki and Cardi.