Cardi B Says No New Album In 2024: ‘I’m Relaxing This Year’

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The only comparison I made between the two is the gap between the albums and The Booth writing them off. What are you even talking about?
These are two different artists and two different scenarios. SZA wanted to drop for years but TDE wanted to keep cooking vs Cardi just not having a pen or interest in music like that since its not her main source of income.l

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are two different artists and two different scenarios. SZA wanted to drop for years but TDE wanted to keep cooking vs Cardi just not having a pen or interest in music like that since its not her main source of income.l

Whatever thr scenarios, both if them were written off as finished on this site. People were saying SZA was going to flop and was done even going as far as saying her lane was taken. My post literally had nothing to do with them as artists or even the circumstances surrounding their delays. I was strictly speaking about the gap between albums and The Booth making predictions about their careers because of the gap.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Ship been sailed…2020-2021 would’ve been prime time for her to drop her sophomore project. I remember for a minute she was everywhere…commercials, TV, all over social media. Had a solid run all things considered

As others have said, she’s entertaining :manny: She should just occupy that media personality lane

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whatever thr scenarios, both if them were written off as finished on this site. People were saying SZA was going to flop and was done even going as far as saying her lane was taken. My post literally had nothing to do with them as artists or even the circumstances surrounding their delays. I was strictly speaking about the gap between albums and The Booth making predictions about their careers because of the gap.
Where you hear that because her one song with ty dolla sign ran COVID without her even dropping?

Daps
She really overplayed her hand and thought those last 2 singles especially the last one were it.

And at her age and this point in her career, she’s aging in dog years in her relevancy. 21 year olds ain’t looking to hear an old head thot music and all them girls that are her age aren’t in the clubs like that anymore.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where you hear that because her one song with ty dolla sign ran COVID without her even dropping?

On here. Look back at the album thread that was stickied. People on here swore SZA was done and that it was too much time between CTRL and the new album.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She really overplayed her hand and thought those last 2 singles especially the last one were it.

And at her age and this point in her career, she’s aging in dog years in her relevancy. 21 year olds ain’t looking to hear an old head thot music and all them girls that are her age aren’t in the clubs like that anymore.
Not really because the old thots still listen to Nikki its just that cardi isn't that good she came into hip hop at the right time and her personality carried her

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Cardi is shook despite having an apparatus invested in her succeeding(because they want to recoup at least). Meanwhile the other girls like Megan, Latto, Monaleo, and JT stank attitude having ass have dropped multiple projects and/or have toured/are touring.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
None of her new music is hitting anymore. Cardi b Music career is over like da baby and Roddy rich.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
This hoe still living off the success of 2018 and 2019.

Broad becoming like Three 6 Mafia after they won the Oscar and even that shine wore off after a couple of years
Don’t disrespect 3-6 like that cause Juicy J had an incredible run