Cardi B Says No New Album In 2024: ‘I’m Relaxing This Year’

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Cardi is shook despite having an apparatus invested in her succeeding(because they want to recoup at least). Meanwhile the other girls like Megan, Latto, Monaleo, and JT stank attitude having ass have dropped multiple projects and/or have toured/are touring.
Are they? Those girls are the problem. All these girls the labels signed in wake of Cardi have overexposed the game. All of their projects have been sample filled expensive flops and none of them can draw a fly to shyt on tour. Cardi isn't dropping an album to try and avoid what's happened to those mentioned. All those girls are upside down and assed out on their deals.

All these girls are money losers.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Are they? Those girls are the problem. All these girls the labels signed in wake of Cardi have overexposed the game. All of their projects have been sample filled expensive flops and none of them can draw a fly to shyt on tour. Cardi isn't dropping an album to try and avoid what's happened to those mentioned. All those girls are upside down and assed out on their deals.

All these girls are money losers.

There's no such thing as "overexposed the game". In no way should an entire gender be relegated to a subgenre of rap. That is absolutely ridiculous.

Those girls are not a problem because win or lose, they're still willing to drop singles and albums, tour theaters or small spots to push their music. Ppl calling these girls flops meanwhile Latto and Glorilla have already done theater tours of their own, JT and Monaleo have done small spot tours and Meg just started her arena tour, damn near 90% sold out.

Those girls are doing that despite "flops", despite lack of radio and in many cases full marketing but Cardi who has always been put in the best position to succeed is shook?? FOH.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
She needs to leave that toxic relationship she is in and everything will start falling into place for her.

She is blocking her blessings by staying with Offset.

But never blocked her blessings by setting men up to be robbed?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She only dropped ONE album. And that was 6 years ago. Besides that’s all she’s done is drop a few singles a year and only ONE did any numbers (WAP).

Cardi B doesn’t write lyrics at all. She was never a MC or legit artist. She only cares about the money that it generates for her and at this point she’s made enough money and can continue to make money off her name image and likeness alone without having to make anymore music.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is smart by her. She already milked the industry. She's probably worth anywhere from 80-100 million. Has tons of endorsements, and can never drop an album again if she wants. No reason to catch a brick for no reason.
Exactly

Look at what happened to Lil Baby

I bet he wishes he milked My Turn a couple more years before he dropped his next album

Cardi knows her rates are gonna go down when she flops so why rush to put out another album

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She doing 100+ regardless, this site is deluded
100k would still be considered a flop for her

People are expecting 250k minimum from her and I don’t think she can deliver that without the label paying out to ass to boost her numbers

People just not checking for Cardi like that anymore

Her last single dropped the same day as Sexyy Red new song and I hear the Sexyy Red song everywhere…I haven’t heard the Cardi song at all

before that she flopped with the Bongos song with Meg

Its no guarantee her next album is gonna do numbers

She knows that and thats why she’s scared to drop