If you ain't conditioning your knuckles at least a little bit, u can't safely say...

Daps
I did this regularly for a while. Put a hand towel over each cap of an iron dumbbell. Punched it lightly about as much as it could tolerate until I couldn't anymore. Then, I folded each towel to make it thicker. Punched it a little harder until I couldn't anymore. Then folded it again. Eventually, I was able to punch the caps without a towel over them, but not that hard. These days, I don't really do it that often, but it definitely helped.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Get a small bag of rice, pour 2 piles on the floor, or on a sheet of ice (winter time) and keep doing push ups daily until you get used to the pain. Next step, knuckle push ups on concrete will callous your knuckles and make you oblivious to knuckle pain.

In order to strengthen our fingers, as kids, my homeboys and I used to hang off abandoned building roofs and do pull ups with buckets of sand tied to each foot. Nobody died, but my boy named “Head” (water head dude) fell one day but he quickly took off his shirt and used it as a parachute. Crazy thing is that we rarely wore shirts and for some reason he had one on that day, prolly cause it was snowing. Anyway, he broke both big toes and tore his ACL. Niqqa had on skippies sneakers with no socks. Hard headed smh.