If You are in Your Mid 30's, You are Middle Aged...

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
You got ink? last time I was in a shop I had an appointment but some1 came up to me and asked me what I wanted who had ZERO visible ink. You'd have to be a nut to think I'd ever get work from some1 with clean skin :russ:
I’m tatted in that I got them in visible areas, but I’m not covered. Would love to get more if I can make some good connects!

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Defeated broken spirit babble...30s is old in the 1800s....

2023 and Black don't crack!!!

Tired of this negative talk...
I sometimes wonder if this is what this sub-forum is all about sometimes.

I get it getting old sucks, but these threads are fukkin depressing and make nikkas not wanna be past 25.

So much doom and gloom.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ImmenseFelineBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I’m tatted in that I got them in visible areas, but I’m not covered. Would love to get more if I can make some good connects!

Good luck man....only advice would be do it 4 the love....granted its a hustle but the people who do it for the love and respect the culture will go further...I don't tat but one of my closest friends got a shop and I use to hang in there

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Most the people on this forum are supposedly Black male so it should be understandable that it will longer for us to progress in our career than a cac male due to racism. It’s rare to find a black male making six figures by 25.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Most the people on this forum are supposedly Black male so it should be understandable that it will longer for us to progress in our career than a cac male due to racism. It’s rare to find a black male making six figures by 25.

Sheeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!! Most docters don't see any real money until after 40.

Much of this is due to people watching celebrities/content creators/hustlers stunt on IG and feel like a complete failure by 22...

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
my life advice is this:

society is fake. your job is meaningless. you are essentially born a servant to the capitalist superstructure and will either die while serving it or after you’ve fulfilled your use.

the only true way to be happy in your infinitesimally small time on earth is to accept that ALL of this is not real.

very few people fight this system of lies; those who do are killed.

it is a prison of illusions.

:francis:

@I Really Mean It when you say all this isn't real are you referring to a spiritual reality, God, Jesus, etc??

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Im 28 and have nothing to show for it. Sometimes I feel like aint no point in pursuing what I like because I just started almost 2 years ago. I have fun but I put in no pain or nothing. Wish I wouldve done when I wanted to instead of fukking around playing video games all damn day.

🙁🙁🙁🙁 @Reptile you transformed from uglygang to handsomegang that's something to take pride in.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
no. i’m referring to the constructed world created by the elites/mega corporations who control everything.
If this were really reality we’d be much more in touch with nature and not be pushing paper for majority of our adult lives. Working and hoping to live past “retirement age”. Kind of wild when you think about it.