"If you can convince them to accept the absurd you have succeeded in programming their minds"

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Taking pictures of food before eating it.
4-B041-F26-08-C3-4-DF8-99-B2-8-ECECF6-DE7-EC.jpg

I promise u this was hittin

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I fully believe you yet im still wondering wtf. It’s alarming how often I see black men eating without having green or yellow on plate.
:whoa:

I’m a green guy I jus ain’t have nun at the crib

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Racial self-hate.
I’m not talking about finding some in other races attractive.

No I’m literally talking about a grown ass adult, literally not liking their own features and DNA on the opposite sex of those in their own race. Or hyping others while never having anything good to say about your own. Or holding the image of others above your own.

To me it’s the strongest indication of being brainwashed. If you can get a human being to insult the looks of somebody that looks just like them…that’s powerful.:wow:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I said it before but floating the idea that the earth is flat and watching people from all stripes repeat it was a propaganda machine test run. They can literally make people believe ANYTHING if it's in a Facebook post. You got dummies taking horse drugs over a vaccine because Twitter got em woke :scust:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I said it before but floating the idea that the earth is flat and watching people from all stripes repeat it was a propaganda machine test run. They can literally make people believe ANYTHING if it's in a Facebook post. You got dummies taking horse drugs over a vaccine because Twitter got em woke :scust:
same with the q-anon pizzagate thing, it was so entertaining to watch the doc until the part where it touted donald trump as a savior from the evil bussy and cp demons.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
same with the q-anon pizzagate thing, it was so entertaining to watch the doc until the part where it touted donald trump as a savior from the evil bussy and cp demons.
It's sad that being anti pedo got associated with trump bc, 1, he suspect his damn self, and 2, it provides "normies" with the excuse they needed to ignore it.