If You Don't Believe In Abortions, You Should Not Be Having Casual Unprotected Sex!

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
All the father has to do is step up and do his part like she is doing. Oh wait he doesn't have to cause it's all her fault seeing as though she got pregnant on her own.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
All the father has to do is step up and do his part like she is doing. Oh wait he doesn't have to cause it's all her fault seeing as though she got pregnant on her own.
When did I say it was all her fault? :jbhmm: Did you even read the post? She said he's steping up and being there but they AREN'T TOGETHER because their relationship was solely sexual.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Next time punch her in the stomach. That's what kings and royalty used to do when hoes got out of pocket by trying to have b*stard children.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I thought everybody was on birth control over there, like they gave it to the women like free vitamins. :dahell:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Because the whole post puts the blame on the woman
No it doesn't. I was addressing the woman because it was her post. I don't know nothing about the dude she was messing with. And I am talking about people in general, if you don't believe in abortion you should not be having unprotected casual sex.. both men and women.

And women are the ones that control abortion not men. Women have the ultimate say.

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing hypocritical about having casual sex and being anti abortion, unless you know you actually have an abortion:yeshrug:

Is it smart? Probably not. Best for the child, absolutely not. But if you choose to have a baby that's your responsibility to deal with for the next 18 -infinity plus years.

Both men and women know that fukking is where babies come from. If you're not an adult enough to understand that and govern yourself accordingly, you aren't adult enough to fukk either.

:yeshrug:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
There's nothing hypocritical about having casual sex and being anti abortion, unless you know you actually have an abortion:yeshrug:

Is it smart? Probably not. Best for the child, absolutely not. But if you choose to have a baby that's your responsibility to deal with for the next 18 -infinity plus years.

Both men and women know that fukking is where babies come from. If you're not an adult enough to understand that and govern yourself accordingly, you aren't adult enough to fukk either.

:yeshrug:
That doesn't put children in the best position. I don't care about the adults and that they have to deal with a child for 18 years, it's about children being born into single parent households because their parents were irresponsible.