If you dont have broads in Atlanta...

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Every single straight man in ATL should a plethora of hoes at his disposal. I hit them ATL streets hard this weekend and had hoes begging me to bring them back to the crib.

What spots did you hit up? When I go out, I don't hit on too many women, if I find one I like. I get the digits and stop lol. I don't hit on a plethora of females so when it's dry season..it's really dry season. I got this one chick that is a former gymnast and that is cute, if every thing checks out then I am locking it down, constantly chasing hoes is draining.

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
There's no way if u a brother in Atlanta that u don't have at least a nice looking female on your shoulder, especially when u have a lot of cait jenners who like dikk down there....

U Georgia boys should be eating

Grizz

Rookie
Daps
tumblr_o5n0eqCYjE1rpzis1o1_500.jpg

:dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Shiiittt, I am in Atlanta and I currently have zero broads. I am talking to a few..I have to talk to girls in the day time. I can't get with the night life over here. Buying bottles, sections and smoking hookas is not my thing and nikkas be so damn thirsty if the chick cute lol.
Dating in Atl has become damn near impossible. shyt is too hollywood now. :mjcry: