If you don't like something don't listen to it or watch it(Rant)

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Okay first before anyone thinks i'm talking about them. Let it be known I am not talking about anyone on Thecoli. What I am talking about is how there are people in this country who feel like just because they don't like a particular Tv show, movie, song or musical artist or whatever no one should be able to enjoy it. For example this #muteRKelly. Okay I admit R Kelly is a lowlife scumbag but just because I dislikes Kellz that doesn't mean I have the right to stop other people from listening to the man's music. But it seems like we have people who feel this way.They feel like well I don't listen to R Kelly and neither should anyone else. And it's not just the muteRKelly thing it's a whole list of other things. Social Media while it's good because it let's you collect with your family members who you may not see all the time and even old classmates and friends, it has made people think their opinion matters more then it really does.

Daps
Okay first before anyone thinks i'm talking about them. Let it be known I am not talking about anyone on Thecoli. What I am talking about is how there are people in this country who feel like just because they don't like a particular Tv show, movie, song or musical artist or whatever no one should be able to enjoy it. For example this #muteRKelly. Okay I admit R Kelly is a lowlife scumbag but just because I dislikes Kellz that doesn't mean I have the right to stop other people from listening to the man's music. But it seems like we have people who feel this way.They feel like well I don't listen to R Kelly and neither should anyone else. And it's not just the muteRKelly thing it's a whole list of other things. Social Media while it's good because it let's you collect with your family members who you may not see all the time and even old classmates and friends, it has made people think their opinion matters more then it really does.
posted a long-winded opinionated rant, just to to end it like this.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps
true...
Does that invalidate his statement?
he cares what people think, or say too much..

even stated at the end of his rant, social medias only good to connect with family, & old friends.. why even waste time checking for anything else if it clearly frustrates him outside of that.. easy, very fixable problem.. nothing to rant about..