If you grew up having to say yes mam no mam yes sir no sir, your parents prolly dont respect you

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
all blk parents r doing is preparing their kids to bow down to white supremacy ....

"get good grades"
"go to church and pray to hippie looking white guy"
"go to college"
"get a good paying job"
"get married and buy a house"
"work for 1 company and be nice to your boss for a promotion"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
black parents blueprint for their kids.......

what is the alternative?

That black model does bite blacks and whites in the ass.

it is a good black based model...although
what is white model...its seems they have no model...but it just falls into line...

little timmy gets a chance to be fukk up and then later own a company or too and like socializing and getting a lot, pushing ones points and winning

but then tyrone is setup to be a good employee/slave

what is the alternative?

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Being a black man calling other people sir... fukk that. Especially cacs, and really just for cacs.

:dame:

:russell:black folk are heavy on the respect your elders regardless ...never followed. give respect you get it period. not automatic just cause you're :flabbynsick:

I'm saying. fukk these old cacs, they don't need the utmost bootlicking from every negro they meet. :mjlol: Think I care that you turn 92 next week, cac?

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I call my mom mom and my dad dad.
I met my girlfriends grandpa and I just said hey man, how are you?
I bet he told he wife you have no respect for elders and what ya parents teach you..:ufdup:

Might as well said Hey old timer, howyurdoon...

:pachaha:

Bet he questioned his gd about you after that greeting..:smugdraper:

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:black folk are heavy on the respect your elders regardless ...never followed. give respect you get it period. not automatic just cause you're :flabbynsick:

I can relate all too well to this. My mother was straight up rude, abusive, and disrespectful to us growing up but literally cries about us not showing her any respect because she's our "mother".

It really rubs me the wrong way when I especially see black men referring to white men as sir. I don't see it as respect, I see that as a power and control dynamic.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
I can relate all too well to this. My mother was straight up rude, abusive, and disrespectful to us growing up but literally cries about us not showing her any respect because she's our "mother".

It really rubs me the wrong way when I especially see black men referring to white men as sir. I don't see it as respect, I see that as a power and control dynamic.
Somewhat same, i realize that the dysfunction is passed down so can chalk it up to that sometimes ...old habits:manny: but the cycle has to break at some point. As for using sir I didn't use it often outside of sports as a kid and was never in an environment with strict hierarchy fortunately. I respect authority but have my limits. The whole military style breaking down to build up strategy is kind of crazy to me but in a way i get it depending on the circumstances like a survival situation. But yeah do unto others...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yeeeesh - now it's "dysfunction" to call somebody "sir" or "madam" now.
That's literally the least you can do to show someone a modicum of respect -
not just to someone of a "higher rank", but just someone in the street who's name you don't know.

Hell - I call some of y'all sir and madam, and please believe YOU HAVE NO POWER OR CONTROL OVER ME. lol

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even respect my elders...these old nikkas r fukkboys....why should we respect them

Why didn't they set up a black economy for us?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
thats shyt is corny, thats how ppl grow up resenting their parents

my parents just dropped game on me ...and it worked....because thats what your suppose to do, not train your kids to be subservient to authority

authority will abuse u if its not a mutual respect....thats why u got all these suburban nikkas getting their asses kicked, trying to be a good negro

Thats real :leon:

I will teach my kids discipline to a high level, but never at some military shyt. People forget that their kids grow up and they get old. They can throw you in a nursing home and leave ytou there to die.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never said "yes sir" or "yes ma'am" a day in my life, and I grew up with conservative Christian parents, my dad being a military officer.
I always thought it was weird that other kids had to say it, and it was usually the ones with abusive or overbearing parents who'd never really gone anywhere in life, and were trying to squeeze dignity out of their child's forced displays of respect. :scust: