If you let daughter go see The Little Wenchmaid don’t be crying when she bring home a CAC in 8 years.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
They will never have a black man as a prince.

Let that tell you the games these heathens play.

Let your kid watch thos trash of you want your destruction.

Disney lucky they are dealing with a bozo like DeSantis

Now that I think about it...who ARE the Black men in this film?

Is Triton going to be Black?

Lol its not that they WANT the swirl.

Its more annoying that they consciously, or possibly even subconsciously know that putting say...a black dude as Eric, and keeping the little mermaid white is more of an "eye sore" for people than vice versa.

The instictively know that portraying a white male love interest still maintains the race's sense of "power" and desirability from an optics standpoint. The role of Eric is actually more important to them racially than the little mermaid herself.

I'll be impressed when they opt for a dark skinned black male romantic lead in these movies...

Closest Disney got to a Black king/prince was Mufasa and Simba. Thats probably as close they want to as well

Balla

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Man look y’all bruhs should’ve already known. That Disney wouldn’t casted a black prince. This is a Disney princess movie after all. In 2023 so they about to hit all the check marks. Hell I think one of Ariel sisters is trans. This is why black people should create their own shyt. Until then Spider verse is going to have Miles pawgin.

This movie gonna be 10 times better than WenchMaid.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Man look y’all bruhs should’ve already known. That Disney wouldn’t casted a black prince. This is a Disney princess movie after all. In 2023 so they about to hit all the check marks. Hell I think one of Ariel sisters is trans. This is why black people should create their own shyt. Until then Spider verse is going to have Miles pawgin.

yeeha a romance that will end tragically :francis:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol its not that they WANT the swirl.

Its more annoying that they consciously, or possibly even subconsciously know that putting say...a black dude as Eric, and keeping the little mermaid white is more of an "eye sore" for people than vice versa.

The instictively know that portraying a white male love interest still maintains the race's sense of "power" and desirability from an optics standpoint. The role of Eric is actually more important to them racially than the little mermaid herself.

I'll be impressed when they opt for a dark skinned black male romantic lead in these movies...

Why can’t they just keep it the way it was before?
vice.com did a whole article with proven scientific data about black women's disproportionately fueling interracial content on social media,youtube, viral trends then any other race gender group by a far margin

Why has YouTube created an obsession with ‘swirl couples’, aka interracial relationships?

YouTube swirl couples

and white people sit back and watch this in marketing strategy meeting

it's basically why you see almost all new show now have a bedwench character and all the bedwench commercial's even white people know black women are full of shyt and not race loyal based on being exposed via social media data

even cac's know black women race loyalty is bullshyt and militant simp's don't

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
vice.com did a whole article with proven scientific data about black women's disproportionately fueling interracial content on social media,youtube, viral trends then any other race gender group by a far margin

Why has YouTube created an obsession with ‘swirl couples’, aka interracial relationships?

YouTube swirl couples

it's basically why you see almost all new show now have a bedwench character and all the bedwench commercial's even white people know black women are full of shyt and not race loyal based on being exposed via social media data

Thats because its extremely rare for a white guy to date a black woman, so when they do it, its like a big deal to them.

Its basically black women saying "we cab do it too!"

Balla

Superstar
Daps

YouTube swirl couples

Breh this bullshyt is even in video games now. It’s like you can’t escape this shyt unless you completely close yourself off the world, even then it might not be possible

It’s fukkin crazy and idk why this is happening.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How long is Dre even banned for :skip:

Forever.

Not even sure what the last straw was, I wasn't on when it happened.

Major red flag I seen was Dre caping for Rell Lauren, who got banned for literally posting white supremacist memes mocking black people.

Make of that what you will.

Fred.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
One reason I'm never having kids is the idea of having to take them to watch family friendly movies, fukk that :skip:

"full of"
white women got square faces and piercing voices you dikk in the ass fakkit, foh :camby:
And yet thecoli thirsts them more than any other women on this site, so what is the truth?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Such a ridiculous ass post when you have to literally keep your daughter locked up in a dungeon to avoid her seeing an interracial couple. Outside, on tv., eventually at school or at a job... whatever lol. Be a good representation of a strong black male and surround her with experiences of black culture and history that gives her a good perception of black men that’s all you can do. She is going to be a teenager and you are not going to see every single thing she is watching on Netflix even though you think you are. Most girls want a man that is like they dad. Don’t be a deadbeat or treat her mom like Crap and she will say I want a man like my dad which is literally how 99% of women think. They want a man who has those same values and similar personality in a non creepy way. It’s when u treat her mom like shyt or you a player or a bad dad to where they say I don’t care for black men. Has nothing to do with a ducking movie. Lol. If you walk outside in Atlanta you will see an interracial couple every day. The real world is more powerful