If you let daughter go see The Little Wenchmaid don’t be crying when she bring home a CAC in 8 years.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
It's the same bs with Bridgerton. A shonda rhimes produced bedwench fantasy show about Black women and cacs without Black men. :mjpls:

And Shonda herself is a bedwench with a white gf. Which explains every show she's produced. :mjpls:
To be fair……the very first season of brigerton centered around white female and black male love interest. Probably not a great example.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I'm paranoid to the point where I believe if I go see this on opening night some knucklehead is going to burst in the theatre firing shots :francis:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
pSmYyBH.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Hell I even noticed this in those shows that mindy kaling chick writes on netflix and HBO Max

Never have I ever and sex lives of college girls?

Literally this chick calls herself super liberal and inclusive right, literally is going out of her way to represent nearly every demographic on the shows. Guess which specifc demo is absent? Black males.

Guess which demo isnt represented as love interests? Black males.

She even still has alot of/primarily white male sex symbols, despite her attempts at "wokeness" lol

She has no problem showing mad love to black women though lmao

There is this...issue With black males specifically
Black couples are considered problematic.

i have literally heard people complain, like oh, so just because they black they have to go together? People made this actual complaint when they suggested black panther marry storm in the movie like the comics. They didn't seem to care that they literally were the only black couple in all of comics at the time. to them it was a "stereotype" and therefore racist. storm can smash forge, wolverine, cyclops, but with Black Panther its reducing her character to a sterotype. smh.

She has to have a non black love interest or else people will complain that shes anti non black. according to twitter bird logic.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Why are there no black disney princes? :mjpls:
If we ever do finally get our first royal representation i am so certain of the dynamic they will
use that i will eat a 1 month ban if he isnt paired up with a member of the greek :wrist: alphabet if and when that day ever comes. :dame:

:sas2:I heard the head atop his neck wasnt the only one ol walt had froze. (:dame:)

Word on the street is they paid for him to have his own private wing in the cryo lab to preserve his dignity.

I wonder how much they charged him to keep the other 15 cubes in the tray empty :sas1::troll:

drums-troll.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Audience exits are great, with an “A” CinemaScore (same grade as Disney’s live-action Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and The Lion King). Screen Engine/Comscore’s PostTrak notched 91% positive and a 76% definite recommend, while kids under 12 were over the moon at 92% positive and a 69% definite recommend. Natch, heavy female leaning at 68%, with 61% between 18-34, and the largest demo being millennial 25-34 year olds at 35%. Diversity demos strong across the board, with 35% Black, 25% Latino and Hispanic, 26% Caucasian and 11% Asian. Most vibrant lands for Ariel were the East, South, and South Central.
like I said, black women wouldn't let this flop:mjpls:

I want to make a spin off thread. :ohlawd: