If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
That was unnecessarily cold hearted. Girl has no tact what so ever.
silhouette-of-an-alcoholic.jpg

while she's got Galentines Day :yeshrug:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy a below 5 average looking chick who look like she about to be 40 think she’s a walking scarlet johannson trying to make fun of dude..

And dude is a idiot to even stay in her circle and be the one bringing her coffee in the morning while she in bed getting her tonsils push back

Thats the game nowadays. Simpin.

For the last decade dudes have been given up their balls just for a piece off ass.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It’s crazy a below 5 average looking chick who look like she about to be 40 think she’s a walking scarlet johannson trying to make fun of dude..

And dude is a idiot to even stay in her circle and be the one bringing her coffee in the morning while she in bed getting her tonsils push back
Male thirst created monsters like this.

I used to have sympathy but not anymore. Attraction cannot be negotiated. She either wants you and will tell you or she won't.

I can't imagine being humiliated like that in front of a global audience. He needs to get new glasses, hit up a black barbershop and get cleaned up and start studying psychology and lifting weights. If you appear as a loser you will be treated as one.

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps

ralph-heartbreak.gif

she def ain't in a position to be talking like that

:picard: Sweet black baby jesus!

That was totally unnecessary. Just ghost the dude and be done with it, becky must have some sort of fantasy about being someones supervillain origin story she is trying to realize. Holy shyt man.

invalid

Banned
Daps
no she ain't look at her ears and potate like head breh

yall nikkas PAWG crazy

You really think they find big ears and big foreheads significant? Sorry, not my experience. They're more concerned with horsey heads with keen features, pale clear skin, and a nice mane of hair.

Anne-Hathaway-actress_7ea529d7-39c3-43e5-8f13-dcfdae450f5e_480x480.jpg

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
You really think they find big ears and big foreheads significant? Sorry, not my experience. They're more concerned with horsey heads with keen features, pale clear skin, and a nice mane of hair.

Anne-Hathaway-actress_7ea529d7-39c3-43e5-8f13-dcfdae450f5e_480x480.jpg

She ain't as busted she just need to cover them neanderthal ears and she straight for an old bytch