If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
damn she got them weird ears and still going in on edward snowden :picard::heh:
She has to know she got some Elf on the shelf ass ears, he shoulda walked as soon as she got on that bullshyt, man's just stays on camera getting humiliated. Only redemption arch is for him to fukk his way through her friend group destroying friendships in the process.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That was savage, she didn’t have to be all extra. Dude has to take the L for not picking up on the signals that she wasn’t feeling him.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
How do y’all keep falling for FAKE VIDEOS/SKITS? :mjtf:

No woman who has friendzoned a guy would talk to the guy that way because they still want the guys non sexual ATTENTION.

So why the hell would a woman potentially jeopardize that by calling a friendzoned guy “a loser”.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I used to be mad at the women for their disrespectful behavior, but now I don't blame them at all

Simps CHOOSE to stick around and endure the abuse they receive and even will argue with you when you try to hip them to what's going on.

In the world where this isn't a skit, because situations like this actually exist, you can almost guarantee this guy will stick around and try to 'prove' he's worthy of her love versus cutting her off for disrespect and moving on.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Breh, we used to see this sorta shyt play out in real time over a semester at College.
Dudes be holding hands with a broad one day, cheesing and then you'd find 'em muttering fiercely to themselves on odd parts of campus, tucked away the next when he found said chick upsided down doing a beer funnel with a dude, who might have been me, I dunno, licking her hipbones while supporting her in a headstand at a Dorm Room Kegger while every cheered on.
:whoa:
Like we legit used to have meetings trying to distribute as much p*ssy as we could on our dorm floors so that these walking incel time bombs don't flip out and become a campus concern, how hard some of these cats used to take meeting simple hurdles with females and just give up and started dreaming about becoming comic book supervillains and anti-heroes to cope with rejection and even worse, unrequited love like this poor b*stard in this fugazi clip.​