"If you make $80,000 you have no business marrying a woman that makes $35,000"

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
This thread is lowkey fascinating, brehs are claiming to want the old ways of engagement (being the sole provider) regardless of the fact that the institution of marriage and inter-marital relations has vastly changed for several reasons (economically, financially, socially, culturally, etc...).
It actually explains why things are the way they are nowadays, men are willingly refusing to adapt despite being in the losing end of the bargain at the current time. :ohhh:
:wow:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
110% Facts.

Actually I couldn't & can't see myself seriously with a woman who makes less than 70k... or at least is in school with the potential to make that or more.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
A lot of running contradictions on thecoli

Here we often read how nobody wants the high-powered 6 figure attorney usually because of her arrogance and attitude or masculine demeanor. We don't care about a woman's degree or salary doesn't matter etc.

Now the cute pleasant féminine waitress or bank teller is out of the running cause she only makes 35k :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you can easily marry a woman today and she gets kids and becomes a stay at home mom, or she decides she no longer wants to work then what?

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps

Here we often read how nobody wants the high-powered 6 figure attorney usually because of her arrogance and attitude or masculine demeanor. We don't care about a woman's degree or salary doesn't matter etc.

Now the cute pleasant féminine waitress or bank teller is out of the running cause she only makes 35k :mjlol:

that exact comment is in the manosphere thread that’s been on the front page all week.

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lake

fax…

Black marriages are finish before they even started

If I make $60,000 and my wife $45,000 and we both live within our means and don’t try to do more than we should or in debt u can live a good life