If your girl (or wife/whatever) doesn't blow bubbles....

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
is this your "girl" or your "wife" from a few months ago?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

My girl nikka..and I see you've must've never had this experience before.. maybe because of your sex change which we all heard about :whistle: don't @ me because I heard it from somebody else :hubie:
just want to make sure if you're dictating who and what is real you're keeping it real yourself.

because i'm not the one who made up a fake wife, then had a meltdown and said they were leaving the site when they got caught.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
just want to make sure if you're dictating who and what is real you're keeping it real yourself.

because i'm not the one who made up a fake wife, then had a meltdown and said they were leaving the site when they got caught.
:mjlol:

I'm not the one who had a whole sex change like you...which is your business :hubie: everyone's got to make a living...I guess :manny:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

I'm not the one who had a whole sex change like you...which is your business :hubie: everyone's got to make a living...I guess :manny:
cool, as long you and i both know one of these things really happened and the other did not.

but keep keepin it "real," chief...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s nice aesthetically...that’s about it :yeshrug:

I like wet sloppy head but she can get it done w/o necessarily blowing bubbles and shyt

TMI but the best was this one chic who had my lap drenched...face was sliding up and down my shyt :ohlawd:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:
So you're not denying it :skip: wow so it's true :dame:

:picard:

:hhh:
not denying you making up a whole wife, getting caught lying, throwing a tantrum, asking mods to delete the thread, asking for a temporary ban, making up another girlfriend and stealing someone else's online pics, getting caught again, begging everyone who quoted said pics to erase their quotes, finally getting a mod to delete that thread also, then changing your user name and posting shyt like this like it never happened?

not at all, kiddo.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
not denying you making up a whole wife, getting caught lying, throwing a tantrum, asking mods to delete the thread, asking for a temporary ban, making up another girlfriend and stealing someone else's online pics, getting caught again, begging everyone who quoted said pics to erase their quotes, finally getting a mod to delete that thread also, then changing your user name and posting shyt like this like it never happened?

not at all, kiddo.
:what:

The hell are you talking about... everybody who knows me knew this is my profile I had the old username in my header for about a week prior to this morning :martin:...

Stop tagging me fakket before I air your business out for getting a sex change you ole aids catching loser...you're that much of a fakket that you memorize other men faces on here, huh? I don't remember you cause I don't care about you nikka so stop thinking about me bytch and go about your business... don't you have an STD to catch or something? Gtfomf