If your girl (or wife/whatever) doesn't blow bubbles....

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:what:

The hell are you talking about... everybody who knows me knew this is my profile I had the old username in my header for about a week prior to this morning :martin:...

Stop tagging me fakket before I air your business out for getting a sex change you ole aids catching loser...you're that much of a fakket that you memorize other men faces on here, huh? I don't remember you cause I don't care about you nikka so stop thinking about me bytch and go about your business... don't you have an STD to catch or something? Gtfomf
:umad:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
not denying you making up a whole wife, getting caught lying, throwing a tantrum, asking mods to delete the thread, asking for a temporary ban, making up another girlfriend and stealing someone else's online pics, getting caught again, begging everyone who quoted said pics to erase their quotes, finally getting a mod to delete that thread also, then changing your user name and posting shyt like this like it never happened?

not at all, kiddo.

Are you serious? :dwillhuh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I must have the op on ignore
Who is it?

that sidney deane poster who made up a whole wife, got caught lying, threw a tantrum, asked the mods to delete the thread, asked for a temporary ban, made up another girlfriend and stole someone else's online pics, got caught again, begged everyone who quoted said pics to erase their quotes, finally got a mod to delete that thread also, then changed his user name and posting like it never happened...

i know you remember, i remember you calling him out :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
@ocmfII

Ask them what? Those nikkas don't know me and you really want me to expose you for being a whole sex changing fakket? I'm tryna not to violate but if I if I got to then so be it...you really want to play this game I'll air all that shyt and embarrass you nikka.

Don't believe me? Well then try me fakket and the same goes for that Yahweh fakket also

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
@ocmfII

Ask them what? Those nikkas don't know me and you really want me to expose you for being a whole sex changing fakket? I'm tryna not to violate but if I if I got to then so be it...you really want to play this game I'll air all that shyt and embarrass you nikka.

Don't believe me? Well then try me fakket and the same goes for that Yahweh fakket also
you ain't gonna do sh!t but get mad :umad:

Daps
Reppin
you ain't gonna do sh!t but get mad :umad:
Yes I will nikka try me :pachaha: I ain't scared of nobody...and you lucky this the internet cause I'll leave you in a damn...

NVM I ain't gonna say shyt else but I'll tell you this... don't bring your ass to NYC cause it definitely wouldn't be in your best interest and I say this from the bottom of my heart... don't do it listen to your brain for once.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I will nikka try me :pachaha: I ain't scared of nobody...and you lucky this the internet cause I'll leave you in a damn...

NVM I ain't gonna say shyt else but I'll tell you this... don't bring your ass to NYC cause it definitely wouldn't be in your best interest and I say this from the bottom of my heart... don't do it listen to your brain for once.

He is already in NYC

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
It's so stupid it's not even worth acknowledging. People here basically know ocmfii personally.

Meanwhile you are a known liar. Who should we believe :whistle:
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
It's so stupid it's not even worth acknowledging. People here basically know ocmfii personally.

Meanwhile you are a known liar. Who should we believe :whistle:
I don't give a fukk who you believe nikka. Outside in the streets of NY nikkas know me which is all that matters...you think that girl who got jumped by 19 teens was bad, shyt don't fuk with me cause there'd be a huge difference between the two aftermaths.