If your phone doesn't have a FINGERPRINT SENSOR/SCANNER....U LOST.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Actually miss android in some ways but faceid is way superior to fingerprint.

if only iOS had multitasking.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Back in 2011 I was just starting highschool and the only phone I had was those keyboard blackberries :yeshrug: smartphones/touchscreens wasn't the wave yet at least around me and my friends..it was either flips or blackberries.
Flat out lie

When I was 18 back in 2008 iPhones were blowing up and androids were becoming competent. Black Barry was just about dead. By 2011 touchscreen smartphones were the norm, nobody had a damn flip phone.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I just got me a new phone a couple of days ago and this fingerprint shyt smooth ASF...only I can unlock my phone so I don't have to worry about pins, patterns, etc :blessed:

If you don't have a FINGERPRINT SENSOR/SCANNER :ufdup: and it's time to get an upgrade :sas1:.

We moving up to new forms of privacy in 2020...out with the old and in with the new as they say...
Back that up with a pin. Feds can force you to use your fingerprint

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
breh I had a fingerprint sensor on an android five years ago. I’m not missing it. you act like the shyts were sold out and I couldn’t get one or something :mjlol:
I aint acting like anything. You just aint got an exclusive phone:yeshrug:
Which is fine until you try to stunt on somebody else phone...but you cant. :yeshrug:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Actually miss android in some ways but faceid is way superior to fingerprint.

if only iOS had multitasking.
Superior how? Ive found it less convenient than fingerprint scanners. Because you still have to physically touch your phone to wake it means to use face unlock, you have to touch your phone, then look at it to unlock whereas to act of touching your phone (picking it up, tap to wake etc) would unlock your phone with your finger before it makes it to your face.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
they worse than the Iphone users with the wireless earbuds tho???:lolbron::mjlol:

a0365-wz1.jpg
Yall love going at Iphone users...

This is literally a young people trend and guess what... Samsung and Android be copying everything Iphone do and went and got wireless earbuds too just to “compete”.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas acting like Feds can’t get into your phone pin or not :mjlol:

or if they would even want to....

biometrics is the best form of security... it’s something you are and something you have or some shyt. Anything 2FA is more secure but especially anything biometric.

If the “Feds” wanted you shyt they could get it:mjlol:

Facial recognition is more secure than a single fingerprint, which is why modern iphones got rid of it (but you can still get fingerprint apps).

and yes, iphone had fingerprints 5 years ago