If your sports team hasn’t won a championship in the last..

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I say this about the Boston Celtics and the Dallas Cowboys all the time. Cowboys got 5 rings but 0 in the last 25 years...

Celtics got 17 but only one in the last 33 years, overrated fukking franchise. That franchise is completely gassed from dominating in the prehistoric years and having a hot decade in the modern era...

15 years is about the cutoff for bragging rights. The bum ass Colts are close, almost at 15 years since that goofy championship. Nobody gasses the Bucs for winning it all in '02. Nobody gasses the Pistons for going all the way in '04...

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I say this about the Boston Celtics and the Dallas Cowboys all the time. Cowboys got 5 rings but 0 in the last 25 years...

Celtics got 17 but only one in the last 33 years, overrated fukking franchise. That franchise is completely gassed from dominating in the prehistoric years and having a hot decade in the modern era...

15 years is about the cutoff for bragging rights. The bum ass Colts are close, almost at 15 years since that goofy championship. Nobody gasses the Bucs for winning it all in '02. Nobody gasses the Pistons for going all the way in '04...
Everything about this post is correct

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:russ:

I’d say the last ten years ain’t no one care bout dem old teenage rings

:umad:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:camby:The Celtics have won in every era except the 90s when two franchise caliber players died.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giants (2012) and yanks (2009) got me covered...the brooklyn nets are a new organization as far as I’m concerned...don’t give a fukk about jersey...I feel sorry for nix fans tho...used to be one :francis:

*edit*

penguins also won the cup in 2017...not the biggest hockey fan tho...been low key following it since the 90s but the only time I really pay attention to it is if the penguins make the playoffs

Last edited:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall didn't win in the 2010s either, and nobody died lol...
Okay, so a grand total of one decade where nobody died and they were a quarter away from winning without their starting center. Sounds like an elite franchise to me.