If you're grabbing the handles...you're cheating

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
what in the hell are you talking about? Walking incline on a tread mill is one of the highest calorie burning exercises you can do in life.. especially at the gym is probably the best way to burn calories. The different exercise machines at the gym arent there for looks, they all serve different purposes.. You also cant compare it to walking up a hill because on a tread mill design you dont use your quads nearly as much

better do ya research, rather google or on ya own before you say shyt like that as statement :mjlol:

its not even close either :mjlol: its almost double the calorie burning than running at same speed on flat incline :mjlol:

one thing ive noticed about the gym subforum is people really just say whatever, no matter how wrong it may be :mjlol:
Where in the hell did you get that I said work flat as opposed to an incline? :what: no shyt you burn more at an incline idiot...what the fukk are you even arguing? God damn you stay jumping into conversations off base as hell :camby:

Lol @ google, I’m in the gym on an incline when I’m on the treadmill, fukk a google, this real life.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Where in the hell did you get that I said work flat as opposed to an incline? :what: no shyt you burn more at an incline idiot...what the fukk are you even arguing? God damn you stay jumping into conversations off base as hell :camby:

Lol @ google, I’m in the gym on an incline when I’m on the treadmill, fukk a google, this real life.
You said walking incline doesnt burn as many calories as jogging 2 miles

Your words!!

You obviously meant flat because you cant jog 2 miles at a high incline :mjlol:

“Im in the gym” barely. This is where you take notes and listen instead of arguing.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas have enough time in a day to be working out for like 4 hours? :gucci:

I didn't realize it until now but yes I guess I do...I hit the gym at about 5am and usually leave around 8 to go to work....Some days I may go in at like 430 if I have early meetings. But that's because my Duty day doesn't start until 0900 and usually ends when I complete whatever tasks I have.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You said walking incline doesnt burn as many calories as jogging 2 miles

Your words!!

You obviously meant flat because you cant jog 2 miles at a high incline :mjlol:

“Im in the gym” barely. This is where you take notes and listen instead of arguing.
No, I didn’t. What are you talking about

Matter fact...shut the fukk up entirely

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
really? you didnt type this out ?

stupid ass bytch
So you’re going to ignore that that reply was to the first sentence of his post “if the incline is high enough you gotta gran the handles”. fukking idiot. Next time read before you jump off trying to “teach” someone you illiterate bytch

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So you’re going to ignore that that reply was to the first sentence of his post “if the incline is high enough you gotta gran the handles”. fukking idiot. Next time read before you jump off trying to “teach” someone you illiterate bytch

even if that was the case (even though I know your dumbass was responding to calorie part, and playing dumb now)

If you are at incline at 4.5 mph , the example he used , at 15 incline , you have to hold the handles unless just sprinting for a few seconds but you'll have to grab handles to stop after the few seconds anyway

"fukking idiot"

Even at only 3 speed you'll have to hold the handles after about 30 seconds - 1 minute depending on your stamina or so as already explained here you cant use your quads at all or as much on a tread mill

"fukking idiot"

the fact you even tried to compare 15 incline at 4.5 speed to a steep hill :laff:

youve been working out for like 3 days how the fukk you gonna speak on something like this :mjlol:

how about this :mjlol: go record yourself for the coli walking on a tread mill at 15 incline and 4.5 speed setting and show us how you dont hold the sides :mjlol: :laff:

:camby:

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
The stair master is a bytch. I don’t lean on it like I’m dying but I do hold the handles ‍♂️