If you’re in the nursing field, GET YO ASS IN HERE AND HELP A HAITIAN nikka OUT...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I registered for school today, I was told by 2020 all nurses (RN) will be required to have a BSN in order to work in hospitals...anybody in the field can give some feedback on that? I’ve tried searching onlin but the most I can see is it’s a recommendation from the nursing boards...

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I registered for school today, I was told by 2020 all nurses (RN) will be required to have a BSN in order to work in hospitals...anybody in the field can give some feedback on that? I’ve tried searching onlin but the most I can see is it’s a recommendation from the nursing boards...
About a bachelor's degree in nursing. A bachelor of science in nursing (BSN) degree prepares you for a job as a registered nurse. While you can work as an RN with an associate's degree, nurses with a BSN are typically given more responsibility, supervisory roles and higher salaries.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
About a bachelor's degree in nursing. A bachelor of science in nursing (BSN) degree prepares you for a job as a registered nurse. While you can work as an RN with an associate's degree, nurses with a BSN are typically given more responsibility, supervisory roles and higher salaries.
I know that...the school career advisor told me it will be a requirement after 2020 for RNs to have their BSNs...that shyt got me shook a little bit :francis: I wanted to do 2 quick years in school and start making some good money right away...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I know that...the school career advisor told me it will be a requirement after 2020 for RNs to have their BSNs...that shyt got me shook a little bit :francis: I wanted to do 2 quick years in school and start making some good money right away...
:jbhmm:

Then get your associates degree which should be relatively easy at a CC as compared to a four year institution then find you a night school program.

:ufdup: no excuses

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
2 years will get you an associate degree ADN From what i read .you you're smart get the bsn

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
:jbhmm:

Then get your associates degree which should be relatively easy at a CC as compared to a four year institution then find you a night school program.

:ufdup: no excuses
I just registered today and the cac lady act like she ain’t want me there :russ: bytch talking about the nursing program is real competitive, if you’re not at a 3.5 GPA don’t even waste your time :mjlol: I was like bytch I ain’t even start taking a single class yet, the fukk you tryna discourage me for :gucci:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
2 years will get you an associate degree ADN From what i read .you you're smart get the bsn
Can I work at a hospital with that associates though? :jbhmm: If that BSN is a requirement, shyt might get tricky...I’m 27 now I’m hoping to wrap up school before or right when I hit 30 :obama: I been doing warehouse work since I was 19 and my body getting tired...I make about $23 a hour now at Publix warehouse but I feel like I work too hard for that money...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I just registered today and the cac lady act like she ain’t want me there :russ: bytch talking about the nursing program is real competitive, if you’re not at a 3.5 GPA don’t even waste your time :mjlol: I was like bytch I ain’t even start taking a single class yet, the fukk you tryna discourage me for :gucci:

They do that.

I remember them saying, Comp Sci is a demanding major, as an athlete this may be too much. :mjpls:

But honestly if you go to class, ask questions and attend office hours regularly I don't see how you wouldn't meet the standards. You'll be fine.

Still going to neg you for the culture though.:myman:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Can I work at a hospital with that associates though? :jbhmm: If that BSN is a requirement, shyt might get tricky...I’m 27 now I’m hoping to wrap up school before or right when I hit 30 :obama: I been doing warehouse work since I was 19 and my body getting tired...I make about $23 a hour now at Publix warehouse but I feel like I work too hard for that money...
You wasted all those years fresh out of high school. Nursing is hard dude

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
They do that.

I remember them saying, Comp Sci is a demanding major, as an athlete this may be too much. :mjpls:

But honestly if you go to class, ask questions and attend office hours regularly I don't see how you wouldn't meet the standards. You'll be fine.

Still going to neg you for the culture though.:myman:
:francis: My rep in the negatives so chill with the neg fam...I ain’t been on a college campus since 2012 :wow: the amount of fat booty single moms on campus bout to have a nikka join that GMB squad :wow:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
You wasted all those years fresh out of high school. Nursing is hard dude
Bruh I made $56k working warehouse last year and still not happy...wasted my youth doing backbreaking labor :mjcry: my stroke game is destroyed :mjgrin: went from 2 rounds a day to 3 rounds a week...I’m quitting my job in June when class start to go to school full time...