If youre married, your wife is diagnosed with Cancer and she divorces you so she can get slutted out one last time. Is that an L?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:stopitslime:

Not gonna take this bad-talking about men.

Like y’all don’t be out there riding dikks of men other than your husbands for a multitude or reasons.

Thought this thread was about the wife having cancer. I was just pointing that according to statistics you were gonna leave or cheat on her anyways so how is it a L? You wanted her to be heart broken AND dying from cancer :dead: plus at least you won’t have to pay hospital bills.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
It sucks but she was given a shytty hand in life might as well do what you want not follow society’s rules.

She would have had to move on either way because men always leave or cheat on their sick wives there’s been studies where it says the strongest predictor of whether a marriage will last through cancer is if it’s the husband or wife who has it, if it’s the wife, the marriage will more than likely end. Gotta be realistic.

Always? That’s nonsense.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
It sucks but she was given a shytty hand in life might as well do what you want not follow society’s rules.

She would have had to move on either way because men always leave or cheat on their sick wives there’s been studies where it says the strongest predictor of whether a marriage will last through cancer is if it’s the husband or wife who has it, if it’s the wife, the marriage will more than likely end. Gotta be realistic.
By that logic it's ok for all men to cheat on their wives anyway because 80% of all divorces are initiated by the woman, right :patrice:?

Ashley Banks

Daps
Always? That’s nonsense.

I like to be dramatic. Forgive me. In the grand scheme of things, it’s a small group. You take a group of married people, then take the people that have cancer, then take couples where it’s the wife that has it, then you count how many men stay loyal.

Ashley Banks

Daps
By that logic it's ok for all men to cheat on their wives anyway because 80% of all divorces are initiated by the woman, right :patrice:?

How is that the same logic? divorcing your husband while on your death to be a hoe isn’t the same as lying to your spouse (male or female) and exposing them to crazy side pieces and diseases.

Plus I never said it was okay for her to leave, I just said it wasn’t an L for the husband he would move on either way. :yeshrug:

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
Thought this thread was about the wife having cancer. I was just pointing that according to statistics you were gonna leave or cheat on her anyways so how is it a L? You wanted her to be heart broken AND dying from cancer :dead: plus at least you won’t have to pay hospital bills.
I had a more extensive nuanced reply typed up but it occured to me TLR is not the place for this type of convo. But to answer this post, statistics aside, not all of us take our vows so lightly.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People, keep in mind that NO marriage or relationship comes with guarantees..

Successful marriages & relationships happen when all parties involved is 100% in!

However, there will be inevitability when it comes to someone in said marriage or relationship having a change of ❤️...

That is the risk everyone takes when they sign up & agree to marry someone or enter a relationship with someone.

I just don't like the mentality of one sidedness when it involves failed marriages/relationships. All parties play a part in the success/failures of their marriages/relationships..

I can accept my role in a relationship failing, but I refuse to accept everything while the other person is let off the hook...

Bump that! 😠

For the sake of the 📖..

I hope the woman who bounced to fulfill her "dying" wishes got what she was 👀ing for..

After all, it is her life to live!

As for the ex husband, I hope he found a woman who will stick around for the long haul and live a happy & prosperous life!

Last edited:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
cats are out here smutting cancer victims? :picard: that would be the only thing id ask her before i move on.