If you're only making 20+/hr would you buy a car 15K car from the dealer..

MMA

Superstar
Daps
All of this is terrible advice. Don't fall for the broke advice :mjlol:

40k a year, drop a significant amount of your check on a car that will depreciate bruhs. Go buy a 4-8k car you really like that has depreciated well. Save half of what you want to buy, pay the loan/extra in a year.
Car value should not be 50% of your yearly income

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the car is clean & body paint looks dope, you can pull it off.

No you can't. a 10 year old model looks nothing like the ones today. Everyone knows it's just an old ass car......and they know most likely you bought it for the brand name when you could've got a newer domestic for the same price, you just wanted to be able to say you drive a foreign.

:stopitslime: That ain't ballin' son and it's not impressing anyone.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you can't. a 10 year old model looks nothing like the ones today. Everyone knows it's just an old ass car......and they know most likely you bought it for the brand name when you could've got a newer domestic for the same price, you just wanted to be able to say you drive a foreign.

:stopitslime: That ain't ballin' son and it's not impressing anyone.

I got a silver (silver body paint hides imperfections) BMW from 2007, the paint job is clean no single scratch car has been serviced throughout every year & drives well with no problems. The model still looks like last the 2012 model, only a car enthusiast would notice differences only thing is the back seat got ripped a bit & that I use an aux cable instead of bluetooth lol

Most females wouldnt notice, many females have told me they love my car.

Stunting on a budget

Old BMW are coming back as classics, check the South african music video

3b17dd168880179876079c43c109334b.jpg

Last edited:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a silver (silver body paint hides imperfections) BMW from 2007, the paint job is clean no single scratch car has been serviced throughout every year & drives well with no problems. The model still looks like last the 2012 model, only a car enthusiast would notice differences only thing is the back seat got ripped a bit & that I use an aux cable instead of bluetooth lol

Stunting on a budget

I'm not a car enthusiast, but i know an old azz BMW from a new one. Only females who would be impressed are thots who came up from nothing. I live in the north DFW and them heauxs around here would definitely know new from old because people around here are always in pushing the latest whips. I ain't hatin' I'm just saying.

MMA

Superstar
Daps

Stunting on a budget

Shows a picture of e30 m3 like they aren't going for f80 m3 prices rn :russ:
If I had a short commute and more garage space, would daily a datsun 510 :takedat:

what-to-pay-for-drivers-510-1476934852593.jpg