If Zimmerman gets off its gonna be open season on young black men in America...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
as if being a young black male in America wasn't dangerous enough already.....we were already the most likely group to die by gun violence before 21.....I can't imagine how bad it'll be if the jury actually lets Zimmerman walk for killing an unarmed teen

this case could set as precedent the right of any cac to shoot unarmed black teens if they can start a confrontation and get hit a couple of times in the face

Zimmerman had two small cuts on the back of his head and a semi-bloody nose. If those are the only injuries you need to shoot unarmed people in the streets, then expect alot of cacs to start fights with black men only to turn around and shoot them the second they get hit once in the face.

God help us if this jury lets this fakkit get away with murder.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The fact that Zimmerman shot him in the first place is a clear sign that it's already and always has been "open season" on black men in this country.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:manny: fukk it. If some cac tries some shyt, wit me I aint taking no chances. They getting beat, til they're paralyzed.

You got a gun and screaming for help...

fukk that....You aint going to have any time to scream for help. :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You shook of them cacs like that? Stop living around them. :whoo: The few cacs we got around here go to their cars like :merchant:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha::cheers:

Mos def, I give them a look, and they:

Nas - Made You Look - YouTube

:ahh:

Id rather live in any other race neighborhood before cac. Them and old ass dusty losers that were in the military in the 60s make the shytteist neighbors. So fukkin nosey callin the city because you're remodeling your backyard n shyt. As long as they're the minority in their respective neighborhood, they're alright with me. :thumbsup:

I had to install a security system at my friends who lives in cow cac country. Said in the middle of the night cacs are coming banging on the fukkin doors and runnin away. They aint done shyt since them motion cameras been up though. :youngsabo:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the lesson is that you either must allow random vigilantes to do whatever they want to you, or you must beat everyone who starts conflicts with you to death. if you do something that falls in the middle, you will die and have your reputation tarnished

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm at least on an equal playing field with my CCW, which means I'm always strapped and ready :manny: